new to this site, support needed

OMG are you ok? i think you should stop CD and have a piece of toast to settle your tummy. the strong vitamins in CD products wont be helping and whilst i totally admire you for carrying on with CD i do think you need to take some time out as you seem to have the bug that is going around. my extended fam have it too and i am dreadig it hitting my family. a piece of toast will settle your tummy a bit and soak up some of the water. CD is here for you whenever you feel better and you are v unlikely to gain anything whilst ill so i would stop cd until your body is cleared. take care and speak soon.

thanks leeds. i think i need to do that too. i just wanted ya to tell me that. lol. i think your right i shouldnt gain as i dont even want anything. its now half 4 and all ive had all day is water, not had any shakes yet. think i will try some dryish toast then it may at least stop my belly churning. ive got nothing left in me to come out but keep getting that watery taste in my mouth that you get before you are actually sick. its crap feeling like this, especially when you know what you should be doing. oh well will report back later. thanks for caring.xxx

well im totally knackered this morn. had some toast and couple of rich tea biscuits last night......... i was up and down to the loo all night. my eldest daughter just got up and been sick all over her room floor. i am soooooo f*cking fed up of this nar. whens it going to end?? all i need now is hubby to get it and im doomed!!! just want to get on track with CD and loose some good weight. i have lost a few lbs since i weighed in on sun but it should be more!!!! or i should be having my shakes so i know im guna loose right if ya get what i mean. oh well will see what today holds. i know one thing...its a pyjamma day for me and kids. good luck every1 else.xx

so far so good, managed to keep some dryish toast down. mind you my eldest daughter is worse than what my 5 yr old was, and by that i dont mean more poorly, just that my 5yr old aimed for the toilet much better than my 11yr old. its only 11am and the washer is going for the forth time already. lol. joys of motherhood eh? so i think my body is calling time at last, it knows it ant got time to be ill. will be back later with news lol.xx

well i feel much better in myself today. kept my toast down and only had a very quick time on the loo once so looking up. thats it im guna have some light meal later and then fingers crossed back on CD in the morning. ive only got 8 weeks exactly 2mora to my friends wedding in which time i want to loose 2 stones so no matter what im back on CD 2mora. i want to be able to buy a lovely dress for the wedding and feel sexy for myself but also my very supportive hubby who loves me no matter what but just wants me to be happy. god dont i waffle on lol. see ya all later.xx

Hi F2s.. wishing you better today, hopefully you'll be be fighting fit tomorrow :) xx

hi dani?? you feeling better? its hard being a mum, and i hope you are feeling better. dont worry about CD. you know how it works now and how to do it and it will be here when you are better in yourself. looking forward to your update.

hiya leeds, ive felt very dizzy and lightheaded today so ended up having sausage casserole n mash with family, my hubby said because ive been ill its probably my body still getting over it. im going to start CD tomorrow though even if still a bit off it. my days are running out for me to loose weight b4 friends wedding. also at the gym in morn but will go easy, esp if i feel lightheaded still. im sure il be ok. will report tomorrow lol.xx

hi all. well ive drank roughly 3 pints of water so far and had some porridge. went to gym from dropping daughter at school and didnt go too mad, did 15 mins on treadmill and only 4 mins on crosstrainer (i hate it). then i did some weights for my tummy, arms and legs. i enjoyed it but im achy now lol. going again in the morn and will only do a bit of cardio again.
i am back to full eagerness for this diet and can see myself loosing enough to be proud of myself. cant wait for weigh in on sun just to see if ive lost the weight i put back on in the nearly 2weeks i ended up having off, roughly 7lbs. if i can get that off il be 12stone nd will have 7 weeks then to get to 10st, or admittedly with the 3 days off the diet ive got along the way (easter dinner at inlaws, friends hen do and another friends bday night out) i will be happy to get to 10 n half. im sure at that weight i will feel really proud and good about myself. will try and get back on later n say how im getting on.xx

hi, nice to have you back!!!

hiya friends. its nice to be back. been to gym this morn again even though i got my TOM this morn. felt crap but pushed myself to go. did 6km on bike and then just had 15mins on treadmill. did weights just for tummy muscles as arms ache still from yest. feel good apart from TOM headache. going to have a nice bath in a min then have butterscotch shake i think.xx

well its bin an ok day. felt great for making myself go to the gym and have stuck to diet. but feel really crap TOM wise. oh well just another of those things us women have to put up with. going to have an early night in bed and try to feel better tomorrow.
hope every1 else is doing well.
xx

dani - you are impressive girl, believe it! being poorly, looking after a family, doing CD and the gym is impressive. I am down with a old at the moment and its hard, but thank go the kids seem ok for now. glad you are having a really good week so far and hope you have a great loss this week. you seem upbeat!

aww thank you all very much. you give me a right boost. im still very determined. cant wait to get weighed sunday. felt really crappy (TOM) this morn so cancelled with my mate for going to gym but since, my other mate text to see if i wanted to do spining class tonight so im going to do it. not done it before and heard it can be hard but thought id give it a go.felt too crap for gym so instead came home from school and hoovered all downstairs, mopped kitchen floor, polished and dusted and did a load of washing and cleaned parrot out. phew!!!! might aswel have gone to gym lol.
well guys hope your days will be good.
xx

well what a wuss i am, i cancelled to go spinning class cos really feel Sh*t again. but i have done everything else thats expected of me as a mum so gym can wait,i hate TOM headaches, they can last anything upto 5 days. guna be quick and short on here cos screen hurting my head. drank loads of water today n had a cappachino and a oriental chilli soup. dont know whether to have a butterscotch or apple porridge. or shall i just go to bed. its only quart to 7 but i cant wait to crawl into bed in a dark room. decisions decisions. right im off now, hope all my friends have had good days, and heres to tomorrow and hopefully some more weight off.xx

Back