new to this site, support needed

well im really chuffed this morn. i had put 7lbs back on being off CD when i was going to start back on diet. but as i had had a couple more days off id actually put 11lbs on. id gone upto 12st 11lb. so im really happy that when i got on scales this morn i weighed 12st 4lbs. so am i right, thats half st in 3days? i dont get weighed officially til sunday so would be super duper fantastic if can loose anotha couple lbs by then.
i went to bed last night at about 8ish, took me quite a while to drop off but i know i had a great nights sleep and have woke up feeling top of the world. think the weightloss had helped my mood, but no headaches either yippee.
hope everyone has a good day.
xx

well done dani!!!! you have done brilliantly.. gives me hope that i can lose whatever i gain when i go on hols in june!

how you doing today?

hiya leeds, im doing great today and thanks for what you said. im sure you will loose what you gain and its different on holiday anyway, theres so much choice that you can eat nice salads and meats etc and also if your in the pool a lot then you are burning cals anyway. i wouldnt worry about ya hol, hols are for enjoying, i never diet when on holiday. im going to magaluf for 5 nights with the girls 25th may (another reason besides the wedding im doin CD) and i wont be dieting. hopefully by then il be really close to goal anyway. hope you have a great day. im just guna have my 1st shake, think il have a butterscotch.yum yum.xx

well just got weighed with CDC, officially 12st 4lbs, thats 7lb off this week im well happy with that. bought some mix a mouse stuff to try, going to have a banana mouse for dinner. would love it if anyone could give me any hints for the mix a mouse stuff. ive not used it before.
happy dieting everyone.xx

well ive had a good day, 7lbs off yippee.
really enjoyed my butterscotch shake earlier done with mix a mousse.yum yum.
any suggestiions welcome about the mix a mousse stuff.
see ya all tomorrow.
xx

yay!!! well done dani!!! dont have the mousse so cant help...

thanks hun. im having easter sunday off, cant wait. but want to try and loose 4lbs this week. then i will have got off all that i put back on.
hows your day going?
xx

ok, am a bit stressed about easter. have quite a few days off - easter sunday, day out with kids to theme park, hen night, wedding!! dont kno whether to come off plan for a few weeks and do 810 plan or just have days off with ss in between and hope i maintain or sts????

i can cope with one day off a week, but any more and i get into a panic. might have to look at the higher plans to see if i should do them for a bit? what do you think? i want to ss between the days off as i feel virtuous and will be able to control myself.

i think you would feel better if you ss+ on your days off, for your hen do id do 1 or 2 shakes, a sensible tea to line your stomach and then id drink vodka and diet coke then that day wont be bad. i imagine your wedding will be set menu so just go with the flow. id try to behave on day to theme park, maybe pack up some chicken salad and cucumber and carrot sticks. i know its food but not as bad as grabbing a burger and chips eh? im sure you will be fine. you are determined to not put weight back on so im sure you will handle the days as they come along. try not to worry about them until you actually get up out of bed on those days. sorry if not very helpful but thats what i do, if i know im having a planned day off i just go with it. like this easter sunday we going to my inlaws and as my hubby doesnt eat any veg at all they have decided to do pie, chips and peas for dinner. im going to have it, just a smaller portion than what id have had a couple of months ago.
anyway had a good day yest, drank loads, stuck to shakes, im loving the mix a mousse stuff. i even went to body combat at my gym with a mate last night. im soooo feeling it this morn though. going to pilates tonight so that will be easier on my bones lol. speak soon xx

Morning F2S..

Well done at going to the Gym.. Body Combat, thats high impact isn't it? Seen it, but felt tired watching it, lol.. Pilates is more easier, so will defo ease your pains from last night ;). I've just started at the gym and doing the Pilates tomorrow and Body Pump too on Friday. Aim to go every other day for now anyway, and do a class and swim, or gym and swim. Was in the pool at 10.15pm last night after half hour in Gym.. and loved it :) (after work). Does make you feel better for sure.

Hope you have a good day as you did yest, xx

hi dani - you doing ok today??

have you done pilates? is it any good?

hiya hun, im doing ok thanks. i ended up cancelling pilates last night because i was so tired and aching a lot still from body combat the night before.lol. ive done pilates once before though and it was good. ive been to gym this morn but only managed 30mins on treadmill.think it was because i was out of energy quick, yesterday i only had 2 of my shakes because id spread them out and planned to have the last 1 about 9pm but went to bed instead cos was shattered.
i dont feel like ive lost much this week and im determined not to get on my scales but to wait until sun morning at CDC. fingers crossed its at least 3lbs but i doubt it.
eternal - i enjoyed body combat but ive suffered for 2 days, must have used muscles i never used before. going to try body attack next time to see what the difference is as there was a lot of kicking and jumping about involved with b.combat and thats hard for me to do after the hip operation i had. i shouldnt really do high impact stuff. you are committed for sure, i wouldnt want to be at the gym at that time of night, rather be in my pjs so well done.

well im feeling like im going to go mad if i dont eat some food, i sooooo want to chew something like a burger or pizza or something like that, and the kids easter eggs that are safely away in the shed are shouting to me (really loudly). i want to eat till im stuffed. hope this passes because if not im going to have to have a bath and then go to bed. hope everyone else is feeling better than me.xx

dani!!! hope you are ok, have a fab easter. i got through yesterday but it was HARD AS HELL!!!! haha.

am off plan for a few days now until sunday but just wanted to say good luck and have a great easter

thanks leeds, i just about got through yest as well, felt really mardy though. im of plan on sunday, going to inlaws then might pinch a bit of kids choc, but straight back on CD on monday. will be lovely to eat proper food though, im so fed up of porridge and soup lol.
hope you have a great easter too and enjoy your days out you have planned.xx

Hia Dani

You are doing great. I have been a bit naughty pinchinjg the kids choc too today, oh well :)

PB

hey dani!! keep it up and enjoy your meal tomorrow!!

i have to go away next week for a while and be off plan and am truly scared i will come back weighing 2 stone more!!! i know you came off plan a few weeks ago, do you have any advice for me, or any tips???? thanks

dani - another question, after your time off did you find the restart hard? was it like the first week where you feel headachey and ill or was it ok? thanks

hiya leeds, how are things with you? im good. i found restarting ok. i was ready for it after 2 n a bit weeks off. i had put 11lbs back on but id enjoyed eating what i wanted when i wanted so i expected it. but the good thing for me is that after 2weeks back on plan ive lost that 11lbs so im chuffed. i had a lovely day yesterday, ate my gorgeous dinner and pud and i had what choc i wanted, got on scales this morn n weigh 2lbs heavier but im back on plan today and feel confident that it will be gone by time i see CD on sunday. ive had a good day today, visited friends this morn and then taken kids to grandparents for the night. came home, cleaned bathroom. then ive just tackled my 11yr olds bedroom, its taken me nearly 3hrs to do but its spotless now. just on her laptop having a 5min break to look on here. going down in a min to have a shake, think will have mushroom soup. then im going to hoover a nd polish all downstairs, mop kitchen floor, take washing out of dryer and refill dryer, then put more in washer(half of daughters clothes from her bedroom floor and not her wardrobe where they belong) then will have done for the day i think. so fingers crossed i may have worked off the 2lbs by the end of the day.
the only advice i can think of is dont punish yourself for the foods you will eat. you only live once and if you put on a few lbs like i did they will come off quick enough im sure. and dont be ruled by the scales, go on how you feel in your clothes. hope to here from you soon.xx

Back