new to this site, support needed

hiya hun, we went to a place called taybarns. its an all you can eat buffet. dont know if you have one near you. i had alsorts lol.
good luck hun, you will do great.xx

hi dani - hope you are doing ok today. wishing you luck for today girl.

hi dani, just checking in to see how you are?

dear diary, well where do i begin. ive not been on here for a while because i totally strayed from the diet. i had my friends wedding which was a great day and i felt lovely in my outfit. then i had my girly few days away, i hate and drank way too much and have put quite a lot of weight back on. 11lbs to b precise. and at the moment i cant afford to do CD. so im trying to just eat ok, but its harder than doing CD lol. my hubby is away a week 2mora for boys hol so fingers crossed when he gets back we should be able to afford for me to do CD again. i can still get into my 14s but seriously hangover. need a big kick up the bum.
leeds - if you are even considering looking to see if im back, i just want to say that im really sorry for my dissappearing act. i just didnt feel like i could motivate you very much when i wasnt doing the diet and struggling myself. im hoping you will forgive my weaknesses and still speak to me each time you come on. good luck on your challenge.xx

Hey Dani, don't be so down on yourself. Spend the next couple of weeks reducing the carbs and getting yourself geared up for doing CD again. Those 11lb will come of so easily, they always do when they go on quick.

thanks so much kez. i just feel like it was just a waste of money doing CD before. altho id lost 2st and put back on 11lb so im still in the loss if you get me. i will do, il cut out bread etc. have bought loads of salad n veggies that im going to have with tuna steaks n chicken so will try and be good till i can restart CD in couple of weeks. thanks again for you words of support.xx

hi dani!!! missed you SO much but didnt want to stalk your thread by always asking where you were. i kinda knew you had events and knew you would come back. and dont you dare apologise for not being here, i'm glad you are still around and 11lbs is nothing in all the months you have been off. i hope thats all i gain whilst on hols. like kez says, enjoy healthy eating and cd will be waiting here for you. i bet you get those 11lbs off before you start cd if you start cutting back now. i go on an AI holiday soon and am dreading the scales when i come back!!! do you think i can keep the damage to between 10-12lbs??

hiya leeds, thanks for being so understanding. im trying to be good but im not very good at it lol. thats why i cant wait to do CD again because then i cant have anything. if im eating healthy i soon go off the rails. lol. i hope when i start CD i can loose that 11lb in the first 2 weeks. fingers crossed. im sure you will be fine on ya hols. you shouldnt put much more than that on and as it will have gone on quick it will surely come off quick once you restart CD again. you enjoy ya hols wi ya family. you deserve it.xxx

trying to cut out the crap before starting CD again. but had kfc last night, not good. on a good note im having tuna steak n roast butternut squash, courgette, red onion, yellow pepper n little toms for tea. im trying.

that sounds lovely dani. dont worry and dont stress, it'll all fall off when you start, and you know it!

aww thanks leeds. well im starting back on 100% Cd in the morning. im lucking forward to it but wish i could fast forward a few weeks and really see the weight coming off. think all in all ive put a stone back on but my weighing scales are knackered so will see for definate when i go to councellors tomorrow, altho i will have drank a lot of water by the time i get weighed, my usual day for weighing will be sunday. so im hoping for a good loss by the time i go back in a week n half. well wish me luck everyone.xx

well i didnt restart the other day as i dont drive n my hubby had that much drivin about to do that i didnt end up oin to see CDC. but i am definatley going to see her on sunday morn. this is it now, no more messing or excuse making. on sunday CD here i come lol.xx

at last CD starting today. didnt get started yesterday as it was a lovely day and decided to take kids for a run out to cleggy. didnt really over indulge, as i kept away (amazingly) from icecream,donuts,candyfloss etc. so im going to CDC tonight, not happy getting weighed at night lol so im buying enough shakes to last me till a week on sunday so i can go bk to my usual sunday morn weigh in. my scales are broken so that means i wont be getting on them every morn to check how im doing so it will be a genuine shock to see how ive done in 13 days. cant wait for that time to fly by. hoping i can get half stone off in 13days, wish me luck. i hope this warm weather lasts then it will be so much easier to drink all the water i need to drink, also will buy just mainly shakes i can drink cold. please wish me luck, i need it lol. will report back later with my weight when ive been to CDC.xx

feeling a bit headachey but got hayfever so maybe its just that. ive had a fruits of the forest shake and about 2litres of water so far. got my youngest daughter having a friend for tea today and then i will be going to CDC about 6.30.

well ive survived my 1st day back on CD. went to see my CDC this evening and bought enough to last me till a week on sunday so i can go back to getting weighed in a morning. i could kick myself as last time i got weighed about 9 weeks ago i had got to 12st 2lbs. got weighed tonight and im now 13stone!!!!! put on 12lbs. im hoping it will only take me 3weeks to get back to 12st 2lbs. fingers crossed.
anyway today i have had my 3 shakes and about 3litres of water. so glad ive finally restarted. hope everyone else is doing well.xx

well today i feel great. so much energy,taken youngest daughter to school for 9am and i had done 2 loads of washing, hoovered, stripped bedding off, polished, cleaned parrot out before 10am. going to inlaws at lunch time, they doing bacon eggs etc and i will be having a shake and im not bothered by that. im really positive and happy to be doing CD. hope this positivity lasts. could do with getting down to 10st or being a really comfy size 14, whichever comes 1st i suppose. just want to be comfy in my clothes and not feel bloated all the time. so far ive drank about a litre n a bit. feeling a bit hungry but not too much.xx

day 2 of restart
well ive survived another day, turned out my inlaws and hubby had steak, chips, mushrooms n onion gravy. it smelt gorgeous but i stuck to my tomamto soup. it didnt bother me one bit. im only on day 2 but im not hungry at all. is it possible to go into ketosis so quickly???? on the other hand ive got a stinking headache :-(. hoping i wont wake with it tomorrow. i already feel less bloated and good for doing this. dont know if ive lost anything yet, my scales are either broken or need new batteries but either way i cant weigh myself unless i get on scales in Boots but im not going to as i want it to be a nice surprise when i see my CDC on day 13 or 14. ive drank nearly 3 litres of water today and ive got 1 shake left to have. feeling very positive.xx

Back