New to this site!

Musicem

S: 181lb C: 174lb G: 125lb BMI: 34 Loss: 7lb(3.87%)
It's time I get back down to my lowest weight- okay well haven't actually been there before!

After losing almost 3stone a few years ago things went down hill with health and everything and have but it all back on. Came accross this site and hoping it's the help and support I need to get back on track.. With 56lbs to lose i'll be here for awhile!

Em

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

StacyJune

S: 12st12lb C: 12st1lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 27.3 Loss: 0st11lb(6.11%)
Hello Emma. I lost almost 4 stone back in 2011 and sabotaged it in 2012 : ( I have been back on plan since January and am planning to lose the weight I put back on and some more. Good luck on your journey.

Stacy x

crispy

It's time I get back down to my lowest weight- okay well haven't actually been there before!

After losing almost 3stone a few years ago things went down hill with health and everything and have but it all back on. Came accross this site and hoping it's the help and support I need to get back on track.. With 56lbs to lose i'll be here for awhile!

Em

Hi Musicem Welcome to minimins I've 56lbs to lose aswell plus a lot more but if I even get that much down I'll be delighted. Anyway this is a great place for support :) Best of Luck with your weight loss