New to this site!

Musicem

It's time I get back down to my lowest weight- okay well haven't actually been there before!

After losing almost 3stone a few years ago things went down hill with health and everything and have but it all back on. Came accross this site and hoping it's the help and support I need to get back on track.. With 56lbs to lose i'll be here for awhile!

Em

Hello Emma. I lost almost 4 stone back in 2011 and sabotaged it in 2012 : ( I have been back on plan since January and am planning to lose the weight I put back on and some more. Good luck on your journey.

Stacy x

It's time I get back down to my lowest weight- okay well haven't actually been there before!

After losing almost 3stone a few years ago things went down hill with health and everything and have but it all back on. Came accross this site and hoping it's the help and support I need to get back on track.. With 56lbs to lose i'll be here for awhile!

Em

Hi Musicem Welcome to minimins I've 56lbs to lose aswell plus a lot more but if I even get that much down I'll be delighted. Anyway this is a great place for support :) Best of Luck with your weight loss

Back