new to this..

eok56

Started Lipotrim Today!!

Starting weight 14st 12.5 lbs
My Goal weight is 10st 10lbs
Need to lose 5805 lbs in total!!

I plan to do this for the next five weeks and then refeed for a week as going on hols for a week, going to take the month of April off as I have a hen party the may bank holiday weekend and it's my birthday....then back on track and go till the start of July when I will need to refeed again and come off it for a wedding. Hoping that I will be pretty near goal by then and won't need to go on it anymore but will see. That's 13 weeks in total on it...
Does this sound like an okish plan?

Welcome to the forum eok!

I'll be honest with you - I do not recommend jumping on and off TFR, as I've heard from a lot of people that it can be so difficult to restart thus weakening your resolve.

If I was you I would either wait until you can have a clear run, without stopping and starting. This plan requires 100% concentration and commitment. It needs your full focus and determination. Stopping and starting could hinder that.

I have been on LT for 28 weeks. I've been on holidays 3 times, I've been to 2 weddings, loads of functions, birthdays etc and stuck to LT 100%. I had a fantastic time without food and drink and lost weight in the process! Saying that a few people have come off plan for a day out etc and had no problem jumping back on.

It's all up to you, it's your decision. Whatever you decide to do, good luck! I look forward to hearing about your first weigh in.

Haha, ya thank58.5 sounds much better!!!!

Started it now so going to stick at it for the next 6 weeks as hopefully I will have almost 2 stone down by the end ofMarch and then I can see how I feel.

Thanks for the replies!!

welcome and that weight will e off before you know it!

Back