New To This

Discussion in 'Exante' started by beaky31, 8 July 2011 Social URL.

1. beaky31

beaky31 Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st1lb
    Current Weight:
    17st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(10.68%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi all just thought i would introduce myself. I started the Exante diet on 06 July 2011. After loosing a lot of weight on the Cambridge Diet, which i unfortunately put back on again but since having a couple of health scares i am giving Exante a go and taking a different approach to loosing weight. Be great to get to know other Exante users and share experiences with!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. scotminx

scotminx Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st2lb(22.83%)
    Diet:
    Trying to eat well for baby on the way!
    Hi Beaky and welcome to the boards! I started on the 5th July so we can hang in through the early days together. How are you finding it so far? :)

4. Getslimquick

Getslimquick Been liberated by Exante!

Start Weight:
    17st0.0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(36.97%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    Welcome, its great here. Lots of support and lots of experience. Just ask and someone will answer!
    GSQ

5. beaky31

beaky31 Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st1lb
    Current Weight:
    17st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(10.68%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi Scotminx im not doing too bad was mega hungry yesterday but i resisted and just drank some water and felt fine after. I did have a sneaky nip on the scales and lost 6lb already and im only on day 4! How are you getting along?

6. scotminx

scotminx Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st2lb(22.83%)
    Diet:
    Trying to eat well for baby on the way!
    Well done hanging in there beaky - and congrats on the initial loss! The early days seem to be the hardest from what people say here. It's day 5 for me and I really struggled yesterday afternoon but stuck with it. Have woken up today feeling much better - less hungry, headaches gone and more energy - i think the ketosis train has well and truly arrived!! xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.