New to VLCD :)

Clareel

Persistence not perfection
Hi guys, I've just taken the plunge and ordered the 25 item sample pack in order to get started next week. I've done lots of different diets previously (WW, SW, CCing) and they have all worked but I just feel like I need to take 'normal' food out of the equation for a while.

Also I'm a student nurse doing 37.5 hours of placement, plus working 2 jobs to try and make ends meet so I really don't have much free time available for cooking/planning meals etc which is why I think slim & save will suit me.

Also one of the girls I work with has had great success on another VLCD (too expensive!) which has encouraged me to look into them and from what people are saying this seems to have the most variety and nicer tasting packs etc.

Really looking forward to getting started now but just have a few quick questions...

1. I'm planning on doing the 4 packs per day plan, it says you can have 200g veg as well - does the list of what you can have come with your order or can I find it elsewhere?

2. What's the best way to mix the shakes, should I get a mini whisk? or a shaker flask type thing? If so can anyone recommend one?

3. I have around 3-4 stone to lose, can I just continue doing the 4 packs per day until I get to goal or should I be taking a food break week as you do on some other VLCD?

Thanks guys! Looking forward to joining you all as soon as my packs arrive :)

X

Last edited:
Sorry guys, just realised that I've somehow managed to miss the main S&S forum - I thought the sub forum was all there was on S&S! I now see that all of these questions are answered in there.

Ooops!

Back