New to Weight Watchers!

fcmd1985

Hey everyone!

After numberous attempts at dieting... and failing! I have decided to give weight watchers a go :) ... started Monday.

I'm new to all this, so still trying to get my head round the points system, I'm sure the more I eat foods, the more points I remember!

I'm trying to loose 3 stone before the summer, and the guys at work have bets on when the girls at work will give up on their diets, so this time it is a must!

Wish me luck :) and keep in touch :)

*Starting weight 13st 2lbs*

Good luck with it. There are some great role models on here - Sandy, Jen, Irene, Rach - who have all lost loads using points.

I am sure you will stick it out this time. Minimins is great for keeping you on track. x

Once you get your head round it points is dead simple, and you're right the more different foods you eat more of it will come to you,
Good luck and if you need any help just holler

Thanks for all your replies guys :)

This site sounds like it's gonna help loads :D

1st weigh tomorrow tho :-s

Bit late with the weigh in as I've been offline, but yay lost 4lbs last week! :-D

Surprising still feeling positive bout being on the weight watchers diet, and that's a first for me! I normally give into temptation after a few days! x

fair play great start, keep doin' whatever ur doin' :):):):)

Bit late with the weigh in as I've been offline, but yay lost 4lbs last week! :-D

Surprising still feeling positive bout being on the weight watchers diet, and that's a first for me! I normally give into temptation after a few days! x

well done thats brilliant!!!

suz x

Well done on your first 4lb!! We have about the same to lose for the summer so we can support ech other on the way!!!

Good luck xx

Cheers guys.

Only lost 1lb this week :-( but targeting myself to 2 1/2 lbs a week, so with a positive, still on target haha! Was a bit gutted at first but more upbeat now, so Donner I will defo take you up on that offer! My weight loss for the summer is for the holidays I have planned, how about yours?

Cheers for all your support so far guys x x x

sorry its late, but welcome to the boards :) well done on your 1lb.. its all in the right direction so it doesnt matter how big / little it is :) where you going on holiday? x

welcome and good luck!! Sorry its late too! :( thats a great loss! your first week is always big so second seems a disappointment but its brill! safe and constant is the way forward! :D Hope youre having a good week and those cream eggs arent taunting you like they are me!

Hi well done on your loss over the last two weeks, thats really brill

x

Back