1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

New to Wemitts

Discussion in 'WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time)' started by lottiebird, 6 June 2014 Social URL.

1. lottiebird

lottiebird Well-Known Member

Hi everyone, Ive been looking for a place on these forums to call home and I think I found it here :)

I'm Lottie, I'm 32. I'm 19st5.5lbs as of my last weigh in, which was Monday - day 1 of my diet.

I have always been overweight apart from a few years when I had a gastric band implant (it was removed several years ago). I have had many false starts with dietting over the past year or so which somewhat knocked my confidence and belief that I will succeed. I'm starting to feel like I can again, every day I'm feeling more in control of my destiny :)

I don't really focus on the total I would like to lose, I guess its too daunting! So my goal is size 16. Then I will decide what next.

Looking forward to getting to know you guys :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. TracyGWill

TracyGWill Well-Known Member

Hello, Lottie, welcome to the WEMITTS! This is a great part of forum, hopefully you'll get lots of
    motivation and support here. :) xx

4. chezz

chezz walk walk walk

i lottie

welcome to the forum eveyone here is lovely and will help you all they can you have found a good place x x x

5. PrincessSparklePants

PrincessSparklePants Little Miss Christmas

Welcome lovely :D Look forward to talking to you xx