New to Wemitts

Discussion in 'WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time)' started by lottiebird, 6 June 2014 Social URL.

1. lottiebird

lottiebird Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st3lb
    Diet:
    WW
    Hi everyone, Ive been looking for a place on these forums to call home and I think I found it here :)

I'm Lottie, I'm 32. I'm 19st5.5lbs as of my last weigh in, which was Monday - day 1 of my diet.

I have always been overweight apart from a few years when I had a gastric band implant (it was removed several years ago). I have had many false starts with dietting over the past year or so which somewhat knocked my confidence and belief that I will succeed. I'm starting to feel like I can again, every day I'm feeling more in control of my destiny :)

I don't really focus on the total I would like to lose, I guess its too daunting! So my goal is size 16. Then I will decide what next.

Looking forward to getting to know you guys :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. TracyGWill

TracyGWill Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    9st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    12st7lb(58.14%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Hello, Lottie, welcome to the WEMITTS! This is a great part of forum, hopefully you'll get lots of
    motivation and support here. :) xx

4. chezz

chezz walk walk walk

Start Weight:
    26st11.0lb
    Current Weight:
    26st2.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    19st13.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(2.4%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating and moving about more
    i lottie

welcome to the forum eveyone here is lovely and will help you all they can you have found a good place x x x

5. PrincessSparklePants

PrincessSparklePants Little Miss Christmas

Start Weight:
    26st9lb
    Current Weight:
    21st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(21.18%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Welcome lovely :D Look forward to talking to you xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.