New to ww and going shopping.

laurenxx23

I lost 11lbs on sw but my god it was hard.
with 3 young children and not alot of time it wasnt the most convenient diet.

so im going shopping and starting ww officially on thursday and was wondering if you could tell me what you have on your shopping lists
xx

Obviously lots of fruit as its 0pp!
I like the ww eclairs 2pp each
Warburtons sandwich thins
smart price pizzas - 9pp a half and can add your own extra toppings
good luck!

I too have made that switch as I cannot cook everything om scratch every day and be penalised for a low cal ready meal the same as for some chocolate!

i am finding that fish is much lower I points except salmon than meat so probably good to do that but am amazed and how high pasta is compared to say bread.

i think some WW ready meals in the freezer for emergencies at good as well as their yogurts for one point each. I still try to stick to one third of each meal fruit and vegetables. Other than that I think my shopping list is basically the same.

Most muller fat free yogs are 2pp's
Asda (and tesco) smart price caramel wafers about 50p a pack of 5 are 2pp's each
Things like quavers french fries skips multi packs are 2pp's each, loce the tesco variety of french fries...delish
Daim bars 4pp's
fab lollies 3pp's
Asda fat free yoghurts 1.24 for 4 (even nicer than mullers 0think are 2pp..maybe 3 but I don't have one here to check sorry.
WW sausages are delish and think on offer in asda
Try supermarket own brands stuff as they are very often same if not lower pp's than ww
All abit random but these are off top of my head. Once I find something i like I just write it down in my little note book for the future

Muller light yoghurts are great!! only 2pp and theyre a bigger size.. such value for points!

Butternut squash, onions, red pepper, carrot, swede, chilli, coriander, mixed herbs, and chicken oXo to make a big pan of free soup for lunchtime. That a packet of 2 point crisps and a couple of pieces of fruit keeps me going nicely at lunchtime :) (and only 2 points used !!)

I love couscous and roasted veg. Normally have 40-60g depending on how much veg I have (4-6pp)
Love homemade carrot soup too :)
Kit Kats are 3pp
Love m&s count on us range too x

And it says how many points are on the back so its fab. Their chocolate mousses are only 2 points! Love them

Morrisons NuMe range has points value on them also...some of their chilled meals very nice also :)

Special K mini breaks 2pp
Ryvita minis 3pp
French fries 2pp
Meringue nests 2-3pp each - great for a sweet desset with WW yogurt and fruit.

I planned on making a curry for my tea. I normally use pataks paste but pointed it up at 8pp!
I ended up using a ww one instead! Are all curry pastes this high?
I was so shocked!
The jelly and light angel delight was yum though :)

Back