ProPoints New to ww my food diary on 29pp

Now on 34 pp's a day :0 just in time for my date my leader said she wants to see me every week as she doesn't want me any lower and with my history. Am so chuffed I've lost weight properly for the first time in years and years xxxx

Am sooo pleased for you hun,you've done so well and have been through alot and come out of it in a positive way..what a lovely leader you have as well,that makes all the difference :0)

awwww thank u. I never thought I'd be below 11 again. My leader is lovely :)
And thank u you have helped me sooooo much am here for u anytime xxx

Hello hun! Wow I've missed so much u have done amazing well done!!!! Sorry to here about ur nan and sister, big hugs xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

stef2009 said:
Hello hun! Wow I've missed so much u have done amazing well done!!!! Sorry to here about ur nan and sister, big hugs xxxx

Ahhhh thank u angel have missed talking to u!
Hehe
Just off on a date dinner and cinema going to have a treat have 17pp left today out of 34 for my maintenance pp's
Can't believe I did it still not sunk in
Xxxx

Ohhhh how did the date go? Xxx

Awwww that's great!! What did u watch at th pics? Is there a second date then :D xxx

This was the second one :) he messaged me saying he wants to see me again soon
Watched the Sweeney such a good film! And sea bass was so amazing it's my fav fish xxx how u doing babe?

Yayyy!!! Sounds good!! Ohhh yes I've seen tht advertised! I've not been the pics for agesss!!

Oh I'm doing rubbish as per lol 5 days in SW and ive gained hahaha I have to laugh!! I know I need to give it more time but I give every diet time and I always end up in the Sam situation, that it didn't work lol nearly everyone has a great loss when first starting SW ahhhhhh!!! I'm a joke lol
And then my stupid ear lol. Not a good week!! Xxx

Yeah he is lovely how's your ear today babes? U have to give sw time and best advice I can give is to calorie count on it. Because of all the free stuff.
Xxx

Back