ProPoints New to ww my food diary on 29pp

Ah lovely just been sorting washing etc boring but needs done.
Change of plan for tonight am meeting a man kind of a date just a quiet couple of drinks which I prefer cos am tired ha ha am like an old woman!
Still have 40 weeklies which is good as only 3 and a half days left :)
Am so so hoping I hit goal have put my all into it even cut back fruit to one banana and one other piece eg apple or pear per day. Xxx

Ohh at date tonight,I hope everything goes well for you,enjoy it :0)
Yea housework etc can only be put off so long lol.
Aww you've been soooo good,really hope you do get to goal,you sticking with the meetings when you do?

Hehe yeah a blind date!!!! Gosh!
Yeah my sister has fallen off Ww already shame as she lost 4.5 lbs first week says she put it all on. Again and won't go to meeting on Monday now.
I really have worked hard so I hope I lost that 1lb at least done exactly what I did last week and I lost 2lbs so am hopeful.
Yep going to go every week to meetings if I can I enjoy them and find them motivating plus I think maintaining will be hard with my exercise
I have another date next weekend he staying with me all weekend! So if I am at goal it's perfect as can enjoy the weekend with him :)
What u up to this evening?
Xxx

Hope all goes well tonight Hun :0)
Aw sorry to hear that about your sister,I hope she can get back on track as sounds like she was doing really well!
Sounds like a cool weekend planned,would be ideal if you are at goal,am sure you will be.
I agree about maintaining,it is hard so having as much support as possible is a great idea :0)

Tonight I will be chilling with the OH and kids,watching tv and having a yummy sundae each,I brought new ice cream and more chocolate for it today :0)

Thanks guys it went awesome this is what I wore and think u can see the 9lbs I lost so far too! I dipped into 4 weeklies with 2 extra amarettos and diet cokes.
Have 36 weeklies left earned 55 ap's
Fingers crossed all on track for weds

image-1610736070.jpg

image-1930658929.jpg

Just received an email from my gym teacher explaining about how many calories she burns wearing a heart rate monitor in the classes I do. I weigh more an am taller so she said I will burn more but I am hugely underestimating.
Bokwa she burns 950 calories per class for example. Wow!
She really doesn't want me to lose anymore weight and says she is surprised I am losing at the rate I am.
So Wednesday will be interesting.
Mfp tells me 2070 calories per day to maintain 150 lbs which givesr bmi 20.2
So if I do body pump + bokwa like yesterday gives me a total of 3470 calories to maintain my weight! I like my gym so I don't want to stop. Or cut down.

Wow Hun,you look great! Love your legs!!! You look amazing! Well done :0)
I guess you will just have to make sure that you eat plenty to maintain.
Glad you had a brilliant night out :0)

bulldogdaisy said:
Wow Hun,you look great! Love your legs!!! You look amazing! Well done :0)
I guess you will just have to make sure that you eat plenty to maintain.
Glad you had a brilliant night out :0)

He was lovely :)
Has his own house etc :) ah thanks sweets am just working out some plans to maintain
I guess I'll be able to do things now like have a take away a glass of wine, a coffee and a scone u know the things we cut out on Ww
Peanut butter on my bagel hehe

How's your Sunday looking? Xxx

browny85 said:
He was lovely :)
Has his own house etc :) ah thanks sweets am just working out some plans to maintain
I guess I'll be able to do things now like have a take away a glass of wine, a coffee and a scone u know the things we cut out on Ww
Peanut butter on my bagel hehe

How's your Sunday looking? Xxx

Glad he was lovely and bonus having his own home :0)
Yea you will get into maintaining,just takes a little while.
All going good.Dropping the kids back to their dad at 12 then me and the OH are off to the pier,tempted to have lunch out.Been living together a year today,it's not been a easy ride but we've made it lol

Thanks hun,we took a pack lunch in the end but brought some fizzy drinks and chocolate to go with it,went for a stroll along the pier then went to Asda and got a few bits including a belated birthday present from the OH of a new pair of boots :0)
Hope you're having a good day :0)

How are we all doing today? I have 34 weeklies left not using anymore this week as weigh in wednesday
Off to fat blitz class then looking forward to my weight watcher Mexican chilli meal tonight :) x

Hi hun,enjoy your workout and dinner tonight :0)
Plenty of weeklies left for you! Well done.
I've had a good day,had a nice time catching up with my friend this morning then food shopping this afternoon,plus got new bedding/quilt and pillowcases.. :0)

Back