ProPoints New to WW

I still havent understand about ticker where should on my profile I need to paste the code ,where can I read about this on this site ,sorry I m not good at all this things:eek:

Hello there!
Just go to "user control panel" -> "Edit Signature" - Then copy paste the code for ticker in the edit box in there. That should do it. :)
It's great that you are motivated for your birthday. I wish I was. We are going on vacation in about 6 weeks but I'm still not feeling it. My weak point is chocolate. I can't stop once I start. Especially in the evenings. But I was really good last night. I was tempted but didn't eat a thing after dinner. I saw that most of my points are wasted with chocolate and sweets. I've also noticed that in the weekends a lot of of my points are already used at breakfast. I can't function without breakfast. I'm going to try and stick with cereal mostly and have bread only in the weekends.
I also realised that I was calculating some bread points wrong. (Dah!)
Some swiss bread is really high in points since they contain butter. (Yumm!)
I am now completely out of my weeklies after recalculating what I've been eating last two days. great, right? :)
My aim is to lose about 6 lbs this month. Then it's almost vacation time.
I'm going to continue eating ww way while on vacation, it would be hard but I really want this extra weight to be gone.
good luck to us :)

Today started really good. I'm feeling much better than last week about this.
Breakfast
Oats with skimmed milk and peaches 5pp
Coffee with sm 1
Lunch
Aubergine, beef and pepper stir fry with yogurt and hot chilies. Ww recipe 11 pps
Dinner
2 slices of bread 5 pp
Cheese 2 pp
Ww cream cheese 1 pp
Half fat margarine 2 pp
Snack
Ww yogurt 2 pp
Blueberries 0pp
Total 29/29
I'm really having problems after dinner. I feel hungry. What do you girls do if you feel hungry after dinner? That's my weak point. I keep snacking. I was good today but I'm not always this good. :)
xx
S.

Looking through your thread do you think it could be because your having your main meal at lunch? If I just had a sandwich or something light at dinner I'd raid the fridge completely

Hi Alona,
I think you are right. I was thinking about this also yesterday. Couple of slices of bread and some cheese don't fill me up in the evenings. The thing is my husband is from here and Swiss are traditionally have their main meal at lunch and then they don't eat so much for dinner. That's probably why they are all very thin. (They also do a lot of sports). It took me a long time to get used to this. My husband works somewhere near and he comes home for lunch. So I always have to cook a proper meal with meat and everything. The kids also come home for lunch from school as swiss school system is setup like this. They really do care about their lunch. My parents are from a Mediterranean culture so I'm used to having big dinners, which is also not too healthy but I think in this case I just need something more filling, like soup, salad or a veggie dish with my bread. Not just cheese. :)
Thanks for reading my diary and helping out. How are you finding ww so far?
xx
S.

May 3rd.
Taking the advice and having a proper meal for dinner. I've been cooking most of the morning today so that I've enough food to cover dinner. Did shopping in the afternoon as ran out of fruit and veggies after cooking. :)
Breakfast
ww cereal with sm and peach 4pp
1 cup of coffee with sm 1

Lunch
Beef steak 4 pp
Instant Mashed potatoes (made with sm, calculated pp according to the box, which is with full fat milk) 100g 2pp
Yogurt 2 pp
cauliflower, pea curry 2
Green beans cooked with carrots, tomatoes and olive oil 1
Snack
a slice of cake made with half stevia half sugar (calculated pp as 5pp per slice)
coffee with sm 1pp
Dinner
Planned to be as
Green beans dish above 1 pp
a slice of bread 2 pp

Makes 25/29 which leaves me a few still if I feel hungry but after eating so many veggies I don't feel hungry at all. Still quite full. :)

That's no problem, I have a habit of not eating enough but then I don't lose weight which makes no sense lol
I love weight watchers just wish I lost weight faster, im very definitely a slow n steady person. I lose half a pound at a time and it's so annoying.

thanks sweesse Ill try. My crazy habbit of chocolate stops only when I don't buy chocolate at all when I am doing my weekly shopping,or I buy only the right amount of sweets for other members of family and ''label them''(to whom they belong) may be it will help you too,whatever you buy be precise and DONT buy extra those thigns which put in danger your diet.
I eat a lots of fruite(as snacks in total it maybe nearly up to 10 fruits a day), and veggies as accomponemetn to food (sometimes I dont fill like to make salad so I just cut some carrots , cucumber,peppers so it make me fill for longer :p) and one my favorite trick is that I nearly every day make 0 point stir fry and I can easily full up with it by eating as much as I can any time,and for dinner you can add 1-2 points by addiny little piece of meat , or rice, or even one can of jhon west tuna in brine(which is only 2 points too) this will definetly keeps you full then bread and cheese:D

oh one more thing from today I am writting not only points but even the time when I ate,I think it helps me stay on track .to see when I last time ate something . it is visual fact to reassure yourself that no matter how ''hungry'' you fill sometimes you can see that it was only 1-2 hours past and this is NOT HUNGER BUT THIRST maybe?!:confused::D

3 may
B-crumpet 3p,cheese 2p=5p
snack banana pear
L-2eggs 6p,1bread 3p ketchup and veggies=10 p
friuts
D-rice 6p,curry 10p=16
tea biscuits =2 p
stir fry= 2p
activity =2 p
in total 33 from my daily allowens of 34

Sorry sweesse,I was late with my adwise as I looked above about veggies,somehow I saw your last post after posting mine:rolleyes::D

Hey that's no problem at all. I have to say today I felt really full for the first time since I started ww. I love cooking, which is a good thing when you have to cook everyday. I don't buy ready meals very often. Sometimes pizza and that's really it. We don't have a wide choice of ready or frozen meals like in the UK. I've, however, gone practical and mostly try to choose meals that are easy to prepare like stir-fry. :) I've few dishes that I keep making, which gets boring. I just have to be more creative with the veggies for ww. I really like vegetables, if it wasn't for husband I wouldn't cook meat very much :)
I'm really hoping to see some results this week.
Alona, I'm also a very slow loser :) I wish it was different. I really noticed it in the last year. I think it's also to do with my age.
My mistake was that I lost a lot of weight quite fast after both of my pregnancies with a slimming center based here. It was some sort of food combining diet and body wraps :) and I was hungry on it all the time. I started after I stopped nursing when my baby was 9 months. I was getting wound up about the comments I was hearing. Some woman at my work asked if I was pregnant with the second one when I was just back to work after my first maternity leave. I was really annoyed. That's why I joined that slimming center. There was no exercise to it, so I was walking a lot after my first baby, but with the second one I couldn't do that as often as I wanted to. When I stopped most of the weight came back on in few months. I really don't recommend to anybody to try to lose weight so quickly after giving birth. My metabolism slowed down because of this and now it's a lot harder for me to lose weight. :(
With ww I hope to succeed.. :)

good evening ladies 4 may
B- at 9-00 bread 3p, egg 3p, juice ketchup 1p= 10 p
L-at 1-25 stir fry 3p, noodles 6p=9p
at 2-00 tea bisquit 1p
D-at 7-00 noodles 5p, stir fry 4p
at 7-30 rice 7p
cheese bread 2p
in total 38 with activities -4 =34

Last edited:
1lb off.. yay! :)
I know it's not much but it's still something after STS last week. Next week aiming for 2 lb.
Here's yesterday's list.
Breakfast
Special K sort of cereal from Aldi 3pp
Coffee with sm 1pp
Lunch
Sausage 8pp (didn't know it was this much - definitely a no next time)
Pasta with pesto 4pp
Dinner
Cauliflower curry with peas 2
2 slices od bread 5
Snack
1 slice low fat low sugar cake 5
Total 28/29

Did really well yesterday. I also did 70 min of body pump class. It felt really good. Today I'm not planning to work out. Maybe a short jog in the evening. We'll see.
Muslima I think it's a good idea to write the times you eat as well. That would certainly keep my late night eating habits in check. I should do that too. :) when is your WI?

Not a good day. After WI I treated myself of course. But forgetting all about it right after I write this. :)

Breakfast
Special K 3pp
Coffee with sm 1pp
Apple
Lunch
Risotto with prawns and fish 13pp
tomato-mozzarella salad 4pp
Snack
Activia 2pp
Choco cake - light - 4pp
one cookie 2pp
1/2 banana
Dinner
2 slices of bread 5pp
Cheese 4pp
broccoli 0pp

39/29
weeklies used 10 - weeklies left 37

After WI I treated myself of course :17729: I can imagine )))

my WI will be after 4 more days . I honestly folewed the diet only 3 days:eek: including today
so today's list

5 May
B at 7-30:6p crumpet,2p cheese and jam
at 10-05: 1p yoghurt
L at 12-25: 15p risotto with veg
at 4-00:4p bread and cheese ,fruits
D 6-40: 6p risotto
2p cheese,2p grilled checken
in total with activities p=34.

Last edited:
I haven't been around so just wanted to update quickly. I somehow went overboard this weekend and have no weeklies left. I still think that it's not too bad. I had a look at the scales this morning and no loss or no gain. I'm hoping to repair the damage until wi on Thursday.
Today we were invited to a brunch. It was full of pps but I managed to just have some 0pp tomato soup with some bread in the evening and so far I don't feel hungry.
I'm not gonna write it all down from last two days but what I ate all is in my iwatchr app so I haven't missed anything. Just wanted to update with today's.

Brunch
3 slices of bread 7pp
1 small piece of rosti 6pp
Cheese 4 pp
egg 2pp
Heinz beans 3pp
butter 2pp
jam 2pp
a piece of ham 2 pp (Just in case)
coffee with milk 2pp
2 glasses of champagne 6
fruits 0pp
Snack
Rhubarb cake
5 pp
Dinner
tomato soup 0pp
2 slices of bread 5pp

I hope you all doing well. xx

9 of may
I lost 1 lb these weeke,even though I feasted 7-8 of may

B -7-50- 6p
L-12-00-9p
D-5-00-15p
in total 30 of 34

Last edited:
That's a good loss muslima. Any loss is good.
I had usual breakfast this morning with special k and coffee. 4 pp
Lunch was stir fry veggies with salmon. Need to check the pp for that. For the evening I'm planning to have the leftover soup with some bread. Did so much damage this weekend, I need to keep it together.
Feeling a bit down today. I guess totm is approaching.
Good luck to all this week. Wish everyone loses min 3lb this week. :)

thank you swissie .

10 may

B-8-00- w/w bagel,2 light dirilea cheeses=6p
L-12-00- 12p rice
D-6-00- 10p food 2p w/w chocolate
in total 30

STS for me this week. :( Not happy about it but it's totally my fault. Have used most of my weeklies knowing that I WI today. I am restarting properly today. again..

Had a ww yogurt for breakfast 2pp and a coffee with sm milk 1 pp.
Lunch is planned to be chicken with salad.
Dinner I'm going to make soup for that. I'll update the rest of the diary later.
have a nice day everyone xx

Back