new to xenical

Hi

completely new to this forum! i cant believe i found a discussion board on xenical im so happy! anyway i started xenical a few days ago and at the minute im suffering a little. trying to adapt my food so i dont have any unpleasant side affects. the worse effect for me is the bloating, its a killer,

does anybody want to share their progress?

Hiya hun, don't blame you for stopping over Xmas at all. Jus weighed & have lost 6lbs since Weds so 1lb a day is nothing to moan about lol x

oes any one have any meal plans they can give examples of what your eating new to this and really don't want side effects as I go to gym three times a week, terriffied some would happen!!!! I am lable look but finding myself starving and not sure if I'm doing it all right

oes any one have any meal plans they can give examples of what your eating new to this and really don't want side effects as I go to gym three times a week, terriffied some would happen!!!! I am lable look but finding myself starving and not sure if I'm doing it all right
My best suggestion is google 'orlistat healthy eating plan' & it'll give you an info sheet produced by a Norfolk hospital & it gives you all the do's & don'ts plus a 4 day meal planner - it works!

Back