New today!

frugalpam

Hello! So pleased to have found this forum - I think I'll be living here in future weeks/months :D
I'm planning to go back to using Weightwatchers as it was very successful for me some years back. At that time I signed up and used the online forum which was great, but it's become too expensive, and this seems a really friendly and supportive forum, and free!
I'm around 2 stone overweight - probably a bit more (5' 4", 175lbs) and really want to get back down to around 145lbs again. I gave up smoking - again:mad: - around 20 months ago, and have piled on the weight. Now that quitting smoking is well behind me, I really want to get back to a better weight, and back in size 12/14 instead of the current size 16 (occasionally 18 :eek: ) Now I've typed it, I'm fuming at myself for letting myself get to this size.
I'll be lurking and posting in the WW forum and will really appreciate any help, tips and encouragement, and will do my best to support others.
Great to be here!
Pam

Last edited:
Hi Pam, welcome and good luck with your weight loss.

Hi Pam - Welcome!

I am fairly new here and have received a lot of support which has helped greatly - you have come to a good place!

Hi Pam, :welcome: to the boards hun! I must say its good to see you starting off with such determination, I know how difficult it can be and I totally understand the disgust you can feel at yourself when you have to write down what weight or dress size you are, I can identify with that 100% as I do exactly the same.

Anyway with your determination and past losses I am sure that you will reach your goal in no time. I love it here and have found it extremely helpful and I am sure that you will too so I hope to see you around for a chat soon. :)

X

hi pam and :welcome: to the boards. Everyone on here is lovely, very friendly and there is loads of support and advice available so you have definitely come to the right place!

Good luck on your weight loss journey

Sharkbait1983x

Thank you all!

Many thanks for the warm welcomes - I know I've found the right place to be! I'm very determined to get back to a comfortable weight for myself - I was out today and caught sight of my side view in a mirror:cry:I've decided I'm not buying any more clothes til I've lost some of this weight.
I'm going to carry on reading up on the WW board and set myself a date to start this diet.
Thanks again :)
Pam x

Last edited:
Back