New today

tarotme

Hi, I’ve just joined today. I reached my goal weight three years ago with SW. However Due to health issues and medication causing fluid retention I’ve re gained almost 2 st of my 4 st loss. I’m determined to fit back into my slimmer clothes. Looking forward to reading posts and joining in.😊

Hi Tarotme! I'm new here too, good luck on your journey! I started mine last week at 16st10lb and lost 8lb in 7 days! I'm not normally one to stick to something but I feel so much better for it! Good luck to you, you can do it! X

Hi Tarotme! I'm new here too, good luck on your journey! I started mine last week at 16st10lb and lost 8lb in 7 days! I'm not normally one to stick to something but I feel so much better for it! Good luck to you, you can do it! X
Wow that is an incredible loss, well done!

Hi, I’ve just joined today. I reached my goal weight three years ago with SW. However Due to health issues and medication causing fluid retention I’ve re gained almost 2 st of my 4 st loss. I’m determined to fit back into my slimmer clothes. Looking forward to reading posts and joining in.😊
Hi, are you going to do SW again? Good luck on your journey

Hi I’ve decided that today is a new start on my SW journey. I had lung surgery last November and haven’t been able to exercise or even walk far. I reached my goal weight in 2017. Managed to maintain until my operation. Yes you’ve guessed I’ve gained 2 stone of my previous 4 st loss. My mobility is slow and I’ve been on medication for Anxiety but have managed to wean off those drugs. Still having the odd bad day but I really want to try to improve my health. Sorry for the long post... I guess I’m trying to convince myself this is it from now on towards a new goal weight,
😊

Hi
Started the day good so far let’s hope it carries on.
Had Overnight Oats with strawberries and a black coffee.
happy Saturday everyone 👍

Back