new too!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by sasha63, 10 January 2008 Social URL.

1. sasha63

sasha63 I ♥ CD !!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    meal replacement
    :sign0144:hi everyone l'm on day 4 and finding it a little easier today. love reading all the posts very encouraging, hope to see good results wi day :D
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Time4ME

Time4ME MUST get a grip

Me too

I'm at end of day 4 and feeling better xxx
  4. spooky

spooky Banned

Welcome to Minis! :D Tis a fabby site full of support!!! keep us posted about your weight loss!!
  5. missymoo

missymoo Fed up of being fat

Hi Sasha, welcome to minimins. Im sure you will be over the moon when you get your first weigh in result!!
  6. clessofme

clessofme likes to kick fats ass

welcome sasha!!!! cant wait to find out how your first weigh in goes!!!!:) xxx
    wer all here to help so any questions therel be loads of people to give you advice and support!!!
  7. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    CD SS
    Welcome to Minis you'll love it here, its fab! Well done for getting to day 4, your WI will be here in no time!

Look forward to seeing you shrink.

8. sophia-jo

sophia-jo Silver Member

hiya hun,

welcome to minimins. You'll love it here, we are all sooooooo lovely :D

You get loads of support hun, which you'll find soooo important as the weeks go by. We're all in the same boat and it's amazing to read all the sucess stories which gives you sooooo much encouragement. go on the before and after photos, soooooo much inspiration there it's untrue.

good luck on your cd journey

xx sj xx
  9. sophia-jo

sophia-jo Silver Member

10. CHELLY6

CHELLY6 New Member

Hi every one im knew to cambridge diet too. Been 6 days now and doing well. Love reading all your messages. xx
  11. missymoo

missymoo Fed up of being fat

Hi Chelly, welcome to you too, oooh almost your first week completed now then!!
  12. ava

ava Silver Member

Hi Sasha, welcome to minimins and good luck with your Cambridge journey :)
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.