New Twix Fino......

peggypig

Silver Member
Has anyone had the new Twix Fino its only 94 cals or 5syns. Just bought it from Tesco as I hadnt had syns today and fancied a treat.

It contains 2 biscuits like an ordinary Twix

There is only a bit of caramel in the middle,lighter than ordinary Twix but well worth 5 syns.;)

Last edited:
Thanks for that. I'm off to Tescos tonight & will pop a pack in my trolley to try. They will probably be a nice treat for the evening.

I just ate one thinking it was five syns but it's actually ten! Didn't realise it was five syns per finger, thought it was too good to be true.....

I've just been checking myself, thought it seemed too good to be true and tsmith77 is right - its 94 calories PER STICK, not the entire pack -so 10 syns if you were to eat a whole one.

It is marketed as a light brand (47 fewer calories than a normal Twix apparently) but still pretty high in syns for its size.

I'll be sticking with my full size Flakes and Galaxy Ripples - all chocolate, and 8.5 or 9 syns each. Or 2 finger kit-kats at 5.5 syns

OH bl**dy hell i put my specs on and I could have sworn they were 94 per pack.

Feel a bl**dy idiot now very sorry if anyone has gone over syn wise:wave_cry:

Peggypig....I've gone over my blinking syns!!! But as I'm going for a curry tonight 5 more won't make a difference! Don't suppose you'd be willing to accept the blame for me eating a butter chicken, fried rice and a garlic naan too would you?!

Back