New user week one needs help

atomic1960

Hey
Been on Exante for one week not looking at loss for another week , Just asking water intake , can you use water from stores that are flavoured? I know exante do sell a powder. And also can you use extra fibre drinks with the diet

Hope you can offer help

Hi!
Im new here too and was wondering about drinks etc too. is there anything you can put in water to make it taste better? starting Exante TS on monday so trying to mentally prepare myself!

I know that the tesco's strawberry water is okay to drink, Coca cola zero, sparkling water, I find is very good with Hunger pangs.
I was using Benefibre for a long time along with shakes. but then found out its really high in Carbs.. so the only thing I would recommend for helping with bowel movements is to get Senakot Duo, or Ducolax, both tablet form..

I know it's not recommended to drink tea and coffee but I always have. It might not sound nice but I put a couple of spoonfuls of whatever shake I'm having. Vanilla is very good but banana and strawberry are ok too.
Like others have said, check out the sticky, it can really help with willpower if you can occasionally have something other tha plain water.
Good luck on your journey.

Back