New VLCD? Check this out?

I just took a look and think it is the Cambridge but promoted slightly differently and I wonder if it is an off-shoot of Cambridge under a different name? Hmm, will ask my CDC about it on Monday.

I can't imagine it can be anything else - even the terminology is very similar 'add a meal' 'ketosis' etc etc... just sounds like they are saying you can have food packs and food (like add a meal or 790 programme) so nothing new there!

Well spotted! I'll keep an eye on that one - lol... you never know... we might find out that Cambridge have re-invented themselves!

Have just tried to register to find out more

THey have a weekender plan, lose 1 stone per 4 weeks - surely that is normal weightloss for when you stick to it for 7 days though? Gives you 800 cal to eat on a sat and sun.... no fry ups then?!!!

I 'signed up' on Monday - just to find out what the story was - being a dedicated LL/CDer!

Not heard a thing yet - so definitely not impressed so far.

Me too!

Be sure and let us know what they say, I've only just put my details in, so you'll probably hear before me! Have also asked for a 'consultant pack' lol coz am a nosey so and so :D

Seems to be in between both lighterlife and cd - cost £49.00 plus groups.... pity you cant just put your postcode in and your nearest class would come up...

will keep you informed!

I had an email from them this morning asking for more info - postcode etc.. and then for a username and password, for the website. Havnt heard back yet, and not been activated lol

Maybe they've had lots of enquires which is why they're a bit slow in replying?

After chasing up yesterday I have now received a bit more information on the 'new' VLCD company.

They are busy recruiting and training consultants across the UK and have offered one to one consultant support by phone until there is a meeting in my area.

They have supplied forms requiring personal information including medical history (sign off required by GP if certain medical conditions). Once screened and approved you are sent your meal packs and the week one relevant material - as you would receive in a meeting.

Cost is £49 per week (28 food packs). Interesting mix of flavours - amongst others - asparagus or carrot and orange soups and goji berry shake. You can buy 'Make a Mousse' for £6.95.

Not sure if you get bars further down the programme as in LL or CD, so not been sent info on them or if they just aren't offered.

Have not read all the bumph, supposed to be doing the boss' expenses! but couldn't resist a quick read through when the email arrived.

Geri, they did apologise for delay in responding - they have indeed, been inundated!

Ooh thanks for that info Minxy... :p

Think I'll send them an email and hopefuly they'll send me all the info too :D

Will keep you all informed :p

Just recieved my bumph of weight-matters sounds ok how much is CD these days? This is £49 which I think is ok if you get the meeting but not if same as CD x

Hi just seen this thread. Can I ask a few questions, has anyone received thier food packs, what do they taste like? and what flavours do the do? Thanks

I'm just reading up on it a bit more as I'm not that familiar with it yet :)

This is my first post - so be gentle!!!
I bought some Weight-matters bits from ebay to try before I sign up permanently to either that or LL or CD.
Problem is I don't how much water to mix in with each sachet - does anyone know?

Thank s so much - and I will keep you all posted with how I do!!

Mel x

Of course. We are lovely here ;) Welcome!
Problem is I don't how much water to mix in with each sachet - does anyone know?
Well, until someone comes along and tells you the amount, I suggest you mix it with...say...100mls, then just add more until it tastes right. Try to go for 'over' with the water, rather than 'under'.

Hope you find a counsellor soon as EBay isn't really a safe way to go for these types of diets. Best of luck though!

The recommended amount of water is 6-7fl oz. How are you getting on? What flavours do you like?

I bought some Weight-matters bits from ebay to try before I sign up permanently to either that or LL or CD.

Thank s so much - and I will keep you all posted with how I do!!

Mel x

Back