New WeMITT with lots to lose

Oh so frustrating, the scales at Boots are broken, so what do I do? Do I try again tomorrow or leave the weighing for a week?

Hope you are all well! :) x

I too have bad knees and asthma but finding that I can cope with the 30 min workout as it is low impact. Its been 2 weeks now and I am really enjoying it.

well i think i'm just gonna have to force myself to exercise, as logically its the only way to go......if I use up more calories than i put in then the weight has to drop doesn't it?? :p

well i think i'm just gonna have to force myself to exercise, as logically its the only way to go......if I use up more calories than i put in then the weight has to drop doesn't it?? :p

I think that is the way it works (fingers crossed). I have made it through 2 weeks and if I can do it, ANYBODY can do it! :)

thanks for the encouragement..........although with all this flipping lifting and carrying making up flat pack cupboards and clearing out rubbish i can't see me doing any extra exercise this week :p

Hi roadmutha, did you decide to try the scales again? if they are still broken, then try to hold out for next week, I would be going insane with curiousity after a week though :eek: but 2 weeks would probably mean a bigger loss!!!! Good luck whatever you decide to do :) Fingers crossed for you.

Just wanted to come and say hello and to wish you good luck:).You have done brilliantly so far.What a pain with the scales.x

Thanks Surreygal :)

Hi RR, I did go back for a weigh but they were still broken, so I have taken your advice and will wait till Monday. Will be another 2 weeks again before weighing as I am off to St Petersburg next Friday :D Hope you are well x

Hope the scales are working for you on Monday, and have a lovely trip away :)

have a fabby holiday xxx

Afternoon ladies, just been to Boots and the scales are working and they were very kind to me too. Just over 4.5lbs loss but it is for 2 weeks! Still I am delighted as I have been a bit naughty this weekend. Hope you all have a good week :) xx

woohoo wtg you!

Thanks everyone. My last day on here for about 10 days as its finally time for cold St Petersburg. Enjoy the sunshine ladies and keep on keeping on losing :) x

Hello ladies
I am back from a fantastic holiday (where I ate far too much) and convinced myself that it was ok to try all the sweet delights because I am on holiday.
Praying for kind Boots scales at lunchtime as I think I will be mortified at a huge gain. I keep trying to tell myself I didn't eat that much and that I walked loads. Alas we will see.
Hope you all have a fabulous week and continue to be big losers! :)
Margi x

hello
how did the weigh-in go roadmutha?

don't worry if you have put on, we all have days and weeks like that, the important thing is to keep going whatever the scales shout at us! :D

Hope you are okay?

Back