New Wetherspoons Menu

tinks*

Silver Member
Hi Everyone,

Just been out for dinner with the girls and went weatherspoons. They have a new menu, so decided to try something new. I wondered if anyone would know what the syns would be for what i had..

I had chicken and pepper sqweres with salad. It came with a little dish on pri-pri sauce. They didn't taste like there was any oil or greese. They were really nice. I had a Extra Easy day. Plate was deffinalty 1/3 super free.

Thanks

Tinks xx

tinks* said:
Hi Everyone,

Just been out for dinner with the girls and went weatherspoons. They have a new menu, so decided to try something new. I wondered if anyone would know what the syns would be for what i had..

I had chicken and pepper sqweres with salad. It came with a little dish on pri-pri sauce. They didn't taste like there was any oil or greese. They were really nice. I had a Extra Easy day. Plate was deffinalty 1/3 super free.

Thanks

Tinks xx

Oooh they sound nice, what were they? Other than something with chicken and pepper in lol x

I' m gonna have these tonight, excited!

They were indeed! Wasn't expecting it to be so big so was nice and filling and the sauce was amaze! :D

They're free and then the sauce they come with is 0.5 syns a tbsp I believe. I ended up using most of the sauce as it was amazing, but still only a few syns :)

I went to Wetherspoons yesterday, had Sweet chili Noodles with griddled chicken, low Syn and really nice.

I hear its only 1 syn for that right? May have to try this today if I end up getting stuck out and about! x

Lady.Lush said:
It says only 1, but I think that's without the chicken, but the chicken is breast and griddled, so even with that it can't be more than 3

That's good though even for weatherspoons, I always dread going there for food. But the new menu is good. More choice x

That's good though even for weatherspoons, I always dread going there for food. But the new menu is good. More choice x
Yeah, the superfood salad looks good too, even with chicken and dressing it's only 1 1/2 Syns, and the Five bean chilli is free as long as you don't eat the tortilla chips it comes with.

I had the 5 bean chilli the other week, it's really nice and no I don't have that much willpower so enjoyed the tortilla chips (6 syns). I made a mistake having a lager shandy tho work it out to be 15 syns!

oh last time i was at wetherspoons they had one of their magazines on the tables and it said they were doing new menu and the chicken skewers looked lovely. cant believe theyre free!! and the sauce only a couple of syns. will deffo try these next time i go there for lunch

Welshtigger said:
Oh right! Skewers!!! Lol! Read the first post as squares!!

The skewers are fab I added a jacket potato to mine too was lovely and you get about 2 syns of piri piri which I sloshed all over my spud :)

Lady.Lush said:
Yeah, the superfood salad looks good too, even with chicken and dressing it's only 1 1/2 Syns, and the Five bean chilli is free as long as you don't eat the tortilla chips it comes with.

The supefood salad is awful and i love my salads avoid avoid avoid

Back