***New*** Wii Fit Challenge September

Fantastic going there pigletville, very well done, that will have sorted that choccy bar good and proper! :p

Oh - that's a point - if I work off enough calories for a chocolate bar will I then be tempted to eat one as I could convince myself that it would be okay! Maybe I should choose an item on the Wii list that I would never be tempted to eat?

I haven't eaten any chocolate for over 50 days!

Good going everyone! I managed 1 hour on Friday, but then the bloody thing told me on Saturday I'd gained a pound. I hate the wii scales!

Anyway...

Hathor - 6 hours, 1 hour 30 mins done
Pigletville - 10 hours, 1 hour 26 minutes done
c2b - 4 hrs, 0 done
Miss Mango - 10 hours, 1 hour 12 minutes done
miss-r - 8 hours, 0 done
GoGoGadget 7 hours, 0 done

Good going everyone! I managed 1 hour on Friday, but then the bloody thing told me on Saturday I'd gained a pound. I hate the wii scales!

Anyway...

Pigletville - 10 hours, 1 hour 26 minutes done
c2b - 4 hrs, 0 done
miss-r - 8 hours, 0 done
Agggh! I hate it when the scales do that! I also hate the noise it makes because you happen to come under the "Obese" BMI, I am so going to stop it doing that by the end of this month - the goal to get into "Overweight" and then "Normal" is underway ;)

Pigletville - 10 hours, 2 hour 44 minutes done
c2b - 4 hrs, 0 done
miss-r - 8 hours, 0 done

Haha - I'm looking forward to my BMI indicator not hitting the top of the obese catorgory on the Wii scale; then at least I will start seeing it move down to the overweight block.

Anyway another 1hr 18 mins done today and a bar of chocolate that I haven't eaten (only dreamed of) worked off in terms of calories! woo!

This month I'll try and do a bit mid week as well as my sessions at the weekend.

Good Luck Everyone!

Wow pigletville, you're working hard! My BMI is at the bottom of the obese scale now, I'm just a couple of pounds off getting into overweight.
I've just done 40 minutes but going to do another 30 later on if I get the chance.
And welcome Hufflybug, you're going to do 20 hours - wow, better than what I set myself! Haha! I don't have the confidence in myself so I set it at my lowest :D Good luck and welcome to the Wii gang :p

c2b - 4 hrs, 0 done
Miss Mango - 10 hours, 1 hour 52 minutes done
miss-r - 8 hours, 0 done
Hufflybug 20hours, 0 done

I've just notched up another 18 minutes on Wii Fit and thats my lot for today as I'm going on my exercise bike for 40mins later on :D

Pigletville - 10 hours, 2 hours 44 minutes done
c2b - 4 hrs, 0 done
Miss Mango - 10 hours, 2 hours 10 minutes done
miss-r - 8 hours, 0 done

Hey guys, I'm a newbie so please tell me if my list is added wrongly. is it too late to join? I've dug out my wii fit today and it says the last time I used it was 499 days ago!!!! I'd like to do at least 30 mins every day so thats around 13 hours.. If i don't put it on here I just know I won't have the motivation to do it

c2b - 4 hrs, 0 done
miss-r - 8 hours, 0 done
Crimson - 13 hours, 30 mins done

Hey guys, I'm a newbie so please tell me if my list is added wrongly. is it too late to join? I've dug out my wii fit today and it says the last time I used it was 499 days ago!!!! I'd like to do at least 30 mins every day so thats around 13 hours.. If i don't put it on here I just know I won't have the motivation to do it

c2b - 4 hrs, 0 done
miss-r - 8 hours, 0 done
Hi Crimson and welcome! Yes you've done the list correctly and you've come to the right place to stay motivated - I'm getting my Wii Fit done daily now and its partly to do with me knowing I have to come on here to share with everyone.

We'll help to keep you motivated! :)

Agggh! I hate it when the scales do that! I also hate the noise it makes because you happen to come under the "Obese" BMI, I am so going to stop it doing that by the end of this month - the goal to get into "Overweight" and then "Normal" is underway ;)

Grr its horrible!! I hate all the noises too because it was cute at first but then a hundred times later its not so cute! :mad:

I haven't even stepped onto it this morning because its WI tomorrow and I will absolutely hate it if it says I weigh more!

Will probably do some later.

c2b - 4 hrs, 0 done
miss-r - 8 hours, 0 done

Haha - I'm looking forward to my BMI indicator not hitting the top of the obese catorgory on the Wii scale; then at least I will start seeing it move down to the overweight block.

Anyway another 1hr 18 mins done today and a bar of chocolate that I haven't eaten (only dreamed of) worked off in terms of calories! woo!

This month I'll try and do a bit mid week as well as my sessions at the weekend.

Good Luck Everyone!

Well done pigletville on setting the standard! keep up the good work and you'll definitely see results!
x

Hello,
Im a re starter my wii fit is just gathering dust, i think this is the perfect thing to get me to use it, lol! is it hours you want to complete for the month, if so i would like to do 20hours.
Thanks

Hathor - 6 hours, 30 mins done
Pigletville - 10 hours, 10 minutes done
c2b - 4 hrs, 0 done
miss-r - 8 hours, 0 done

Hello Hufflybug, welcome to the challenge! x

c2b - 4 hrs, 0 done
miss-r - 8 hours, 0 done

Hi Crimson, welcome! its not too late to join and you started already, so well done.

c2b - 4 hrs, 30 mins done
miss-r - 8 hours, 0 done

I didn't get any done yesterday as I felt a bit "off" so gonna try to double up over today if I can ;)

Phew so thats 1 hour and 15 minutes done by me today and I'm officially pooped!

Miss Mango - 10 hours, 3 hours 25 minutes done
miss-r - 8 hours, 0 done

Hey! Can I join this month please? I know I said I would join last month and never posted, but I have actually got off my backside today and completed 26mins of The Biggest Loser :D

Miss Mango - 10 hours, 3 hours 25 minutes done
miss-r - 8 hours, 0 done
Sarahandmolly - 10hrs, 26 mins done

Good going Miss Mango. I need to get some time in this week because I'm away next week. Its my birthday next week :D
Ooh an early happy birthday from me then :D
I'm going to try to get the same amount of time put in today too, my sides are still flipping aching from daily hula hooping :p

Back