***New*** Wii Fit Challenge September

Hey! Can I join this month please? I know I said I would join last month and never posted, but I have actually got off my backside today and completed 26mins of The Biggest Loser :D

Hathor - 6 hours, 1 hour 30 mins done
Pigletville - 10 hours, 2 hours 44 minutes done
c2b - 4 hrs, 30 mins done
Miss Mango - 10 hours, 3 hours 25 minutes done
miss-r - 8 hours, 0 done
GoGoGadget 7 hours, 0 done
Hufflybug 20hours, 0 done
Crimson - 13 hours, 30 mins done
Sarahandmolly - 10hrs, 26 mins done

Welcome! x

Ooh an early happy birthday from me then :D
I'm going to try to get the same amount of time put in today too, my sides are still flipping aching from daily hula hooping :p

Hoola hooping is tiring isn't it?! I get really sweaty doing it. Bugs me it only lasts 2 mins. I haven't done advanced I just do the ordinary, but I suspect the ordinary never changes? Or can you unlock more? Or do you recommend just doing advanced?

x

Hoola hooping is tiring isn't it?! I get really sweaty doing it. Bugs me it only lasts 2 mins. I haven't done advanced I just do the ordinary, but I suspect the ordinary never changes? Or can you unlock more? Or do you recommend just doing advanced?

x
Hula hooping makes me want to give up but I don't :D
The ordinary hula hooping is only 2 minutes and never changes from that but the Advanced (the option thats underneath the normal one) you can set for 3 mins, 6 mins or 10 mins. I do the 6 minute one, you hula hoop right for 3 mins then left for 3 mins, its pretty strenuous but I think its worth it. Having said that I don't think I could manage the 10 minute! :p

Maybe you could start off with the 3 mins until you get used to it? Let me know how you get on :) x

Can I join in too please? I finally got off my backside and did 30 mins step on EA Extra workouts today, I'm dripping! But I feel good! Also put a new profile in on The biggest loser too!

Miss Mango - 10 hours, 3 hours 25 minutes done
miss-r - 8 hours, 0 done

Judimac 10 hrs 30 mins done

Welcome judimac! We're getting quite a list of us now, its great! Well done on your workout today, it certainly does get you sweating doesn't it!

:character00116: << I think we're all looking like this little guy during our workouts! :p

Hula hooping makes me want to give up but I don't :D
The ordinary hula hooping is only 2 minutes and never changes from that but the Advanced (the option thats underneath the normal one) you can set for 3 mins, 6 mins or 10 mins. I do the 6 minute one, you hula hoop right for 3 mins then left for 3 mins, its pretty strenuous but I think its worth it. Having said that I don't think I could manage the 10 minute! :p

Maybe you could start off with the 3 mins until you get used to it? Let me know how you get on :) x

Thanks. I keep repeating the 2 min one, so I guess I could do longer without stopping (?) HA I will let you know.

I was rubbish at the 2 min one so I guessed that the advanced would be beyond me!

:faint2: <<< me during workout!

Okay so I'm done with it for today, its got me pooped! Still managed 46 minutes though but I'm a tad irritated with it all now so I figured its time for a little rest, I was going to push myself to do an hour but I couldn't so may well do another 15 mins later on.

Miss Mango - 10 hours, 4 hours 11 minutes done
miss-r - 8 hours, 0 done

Judimac 10 hrs 30 mins done

I know I am late ladies - but just rejoined the forum yesterday after nearly a 2 year abscence!!

I'll add myself to the bottom of the list if thats ok!!

miss-r - 8 hours, 0 done
Bertie's Mum - 20 hrs - 2 hrs 30 done

Very ambitious of me I realise - but I need to get myself moving!!:break_diet:

Hey Bertie's Mum, welcome aboard our Wii Fitness train :D Good to have you in here, I see you've set yourself quite the challenge, you're braver than me, haha, I didn't dare go for the 20 hours :p

Hope you get all your hours racked up and the pounds off! Chat with you soon xx

Thanks. I keep repeating the 2 min one, so I guess I could do longer without stopping (?) HA I will let you know.

I was rubbish at the 2 min one so I guessed that the advanced would be beyond me!

:faint2: <<< me during workout!
Hahaha, thats me during a workout too, I was also a bit :mad: <<like that after todays, I don't know why but it just irritated me! Must be my hormones!! :sigh:

I actually did two rounds of the 6 mins hula hoop today and I actually felt alright, I didn't do them one after another though as I would have literally fainted! :tongue:

I think if you feel comfy doing just the 2 mins then thats fine, its still getting your hips moving whatever time you do! Don't push yourself to do extra time if you really don't want to, I always just do as I feel.

Room for another?

miss-r - 8 hours, 0 done
Spiced-Apple - 12hrs - 0 done

Woo the list is growing! Welcome!

I managed a half hour this morning.

Hathor - 6 hours, 2 hours done

miss-r - 8 hours, 0 done

:welcome: Spiced Apple, good to have you on board!

I've disappeared :eek:!
Started off as I meant to go on this morning, 22 mins on Wiifit, mainly yoga and strength exs, then did the warmup, light 18 min workout and cool down on The Biggest Loser. 32 mins so thats 54 mins in all.

miss-r - 8 hours, 0 done
Judimac 10 hours-1 hour 24 mins done

Last edited:
Right I've had a totally busy and stressful afternoon so am now gonna chill out. Exercise can leave over til tomorrow when I will double up :rolleyes:

:D

Hey Hufflybug, thats brilliant, well done! Sorry to hear your PC has a virus, hope you get that sorted soon, its so annoying when your pc is off.
I'm just updating the full list here to avoid confusion! :)

miss-r - 8 hours, 0 done
Hufflybug 20hours, 4 done

Hey Kelly, well personally I do find the Wii Fit useful, I think its fun and its good to have when you really either can't be bothered to go out or simply cannot.
I don't use the Wii Fit alone as I do other exercise too, but depending which games and workouts you choose on the Fit, you can work a sweat up and it does leave your legs/arms aching sometimes too.
Obviously getting out and doing real exercise like walking, swimming etc would be great but I would highly recommend the Wii Fit too, you would enjoy it as would your husband and daughter.

Let us know what you decide. I've lost over 1 stone by including the Wii Fit into my daily exercise regime and I'm still losing weight now!

c2b - 4 hrs, 1 hour done

miss-r - 8 hours, 0 done
Hufflybug 20hours, 4 done

It's the weekend!! Ready for some Wii Fit Action!
I only managed 10 mins this week - i'll add it in tomorrow after my Saturday Session.

Roll on Saturday!

It's the weekend!! Ready for some Wii Fit Action!
I only managed 10 mins this week - i'll add it in tomorrow after my Saturday Session.

Roll on Saturday!
Eesh I know Pigletville, I simply have to make up for missed hours tomorrow!!
And hasn't this weekend come around quickly?! Or is that just me?

Back