~new wii fit challenge - super hula hoop~

blackwidow

Gold Member
Anyone fancy a challenge?

Decided as so many of us are wii fit-ing now, why dont we up the effort and go for a challenge to see what we can do :D

First challenge - how many spins can you manage on the normal hula hoop?

Post your answers when you're done! :D (i'm off to do mine! :p)

good luck! x

Oh...ok, prepare to looooooooooose! .....right after i'm a celeb!!

seen as my telly wont tune in, i have extra practice time! get ready to eat my hula hooping dust! x

Lol. Great idea Rach. I will join in next week but I have had a tiring weekend so off to bed after I'm a celeb. Goodluck girls. We should compare top scores too. Friendly competition never hurt anyone ;)

I managed to get 186....is that good or bad? Am actually shattered!! ha ha!!

good, but not good enough! 298 for me.. PB is 301 but am at heart attack point now LOL :p

how many hulas did you catch?? How did you manage that score?? My score is rubbish!!

all of them. and i hate not getting 4*'s, so i am upset i missed them by 2 spins! :p *little miss competitive* :D

You have practised more than me.....I shall update with a better score tomorrow! You just wait and see Missy!! I shall be back....

Oh just managed 302....does that make me the best! hee hee:p

whaaaaaaaaat :eek: thats it.. i was going to go to bed, but no.. i am going back on the Wii! :p

315! :D whoop whoop!

omg i hurt now... im going to bed :p *gives up*

lol you two. Good job though! I will give it a try later :)

I'm concerned this thread is having a negative affect on my gf... shes hooping like a loon at present.... :s

I got 305.... and now i have a headrush

Back