New with lots to lose!!!

Hippopotamummy

Hi all!!!
i am starting cambridge today and have 6 stone to lose and a wedding to help as my goal.
Anyone else with lots to lose and do you lose quicker if you have more weight to shift??

Xx

HI, Well done on starting - stick to it the first few days, drink plenty of water and keep busy! . I think initially the larger losses seem to happen for those who have more to lose, but not always. Once the first couple of weeks are down a stone a month is a good guide. i've always aimed for that and never been disappointed! Let us know how you get on

Hi all!!! i am starting cambridge today and have 6 stone to lose and a wedding to help as my goal. Anyone else with lots to lose and do you lose quicker if you have more weight to shift?? Xx

Hi there & welcome :)

I m part way through ( again ) but lost 6.5 stone in 6 months for my wedding in 2012. Once you get into it the lbs will drop off and the time goes so fast.
Lots of fab support & encouragement on here x x

Hi and welcome! When is the big day?

I started back in October, and have nearly finished my 6th week (WI tomorrow, at home as my consultants away) and have lost 1 stone 9 according to her scales so far. I'm chuffed, it's come off far faster than other diets. The hard part is getting your head around not really eating, though it's nice when you can have the bars! I think the water gets so much easier as you go along as well.

Hiya :) I started yesterday (Saturday) I'm doing ss. How're you doing today? Things are ok here, but I'm feeling the cold. I've got a lot to lose, not putting a figure as such, as don't want to put too much pressure on myself, but in reality I should lose at least 6 stone.

Hey! I also started yesterday - on step 2 as I work evenings and need at least some energy! I too have a lot to lose - 4stone initially to get into a better BMI then hopefully another 1 or 2. grumbletumble - I too am feeling the cold!!! The worst is walking my dog today - I felt freezing and not energetic at all! I'm hoping that this fabled ketosis kicks in at some point! x

Back