*NEW* ww belgian chocolate slices + Apple crumble slice

Laurie

MM addict
Just wanted to recommend both of these.
Saw them in ASDA yesterday, have tried both and they are really scrummy. Particularly the apple one ummm. They are 1.5 points and well satisfying!
There was a space on the shelf for new ww vicotria sponge slices but there wasnt any left! Has anyone tried them?
x

Hiya,

They sound lovely! Such a pity that we dont get stock of half the WW things in Ireland :(. Tescos arent bad but weve no asda or morrisons or anything like that. The variety isnt as good!

I've been keeping an eye out for the apple ones in Sainsburys, but so far no luck. Might have to ask at Customer Services....

Thanks for letting us know about the chocolate ones!

Just wanted to recommend both of these.
Saw them in ASDA yesterday, have tried both and they are really scrummy. Particularly the apple one ummm. They are 1.5 points and well satisfying!
There was a space on the shelf for new ww vicotria sponge slices but there wasnt any left! Has anyone tried them?
x
I will have a look,had the apple cruumble slices,glad you found them hun,will have a look for the chocolate 1's!!

I find our Sainsburys are a bit rubbish on the WW front. Asda stock lots of lines, but the place is always too busy for a decent shop - but I may make an exception for new delish treats!

wouldnt it be great to have a Weight Watchers Shop so you didnt have to crawl all the isles in the supermarket or a Low fat & Carb shop.

.....hmmmmmmm

I tried the apple crumble thingys at the weekend and to be honest i wasnt impressed with them! hehe .. maybe i was expecting to much hehe

Back