New year, new Jane!

OMG :eek: That's soooo much in one week! - huge congratulations Jane that's fab news :D. You've well and truly got that sticker back now.

Hope it goes ok at your Mums on the weekend, you seem to be staying on track despite the stress. x

Thank you Emmy and Val xx I am of to mums again tonight for the weekend. I know that Friday and Saturday evening are always an iffy time syn wise so I am hoping to plan for it this time. Hope that everone has a good weekend. X

Thanks Val x. As usual I went over my syn allowance Friday and Saturday so not sure what WI will bring. I am trying to be extra good until WI on Wednesday. I have been trying to walk to work so hope that might have made a difference.Hope everyone had a good weekend. x

Thanks Val x I lost 1.5lbs so I am happy:D
I hope that I can get my next sticker after next weeks WI.I feel really positive at the moment. Hope to try the smash pizza for the first time on Saturday evening. Hope that you have had more positive news about your grandaughter. X

Jane R said:
Thanks Val x I lost 1.5lbs so I am happy:D
I hope that I can get my next sticker after next weeks WI.I feel really positive at the moment. Hope to try the smash pizza for the first time on Saturday evening. Hope that you have had more positive news about your grandaughter. X

Well done!! So happy for you!!

Well done, yet another great loss :D You've got to make some smash pizza....my new addiction. Have to ween myself off it like velvet crunch :rolleyes:

Thank you Dreamaholic and EmmyLou xx
I hope that I am a bit more in control with a smash pizza than with velvet crunch. I am looking forward to trying it. My husband is sceptical about it. He is a real pizza monster where as I rarely eat them because of my reaction to bread so I think that this should suit me more.Hope I don't make a pigs ear of it!

Hi Jane,

Sorry for my absence. Amazing - 2 brilliant losses. I'm soooooo pleased for you. I am delighted that instead of worrying about losing your stone sticker, you are now looking forward to the 1.5 stone sticker. What a star :)

Well done.

Gail x

Thanks Gailx. I am still feeling really positive(sw wise) Just as well as we are under a lot of pressure at work given that we have a big reduction of staff. Off to Mums again tonight until Monday evening.

I had a disatrous weekend food wise:eek: I made SW pizzas and enjoyed them a bit too much! I normally avoid buying cheese as it is one of my many weakneses. I fell down miserably as I couldn't stop picking at it. I also devoured maltesers and a 19syn bag of chocolate buttons. I have drawn a line under it but I am certainly not looking forward to my WI on Wednesday. Hope everyone had a good weekend. x

Thanks Val, I lost 0.5lb and am quite happy with that as I had a disasterous weekend food wise. I try to prepare myself syn wise for the WE but I always seem to fall down. Hey Ho it's the start of a new SW week and I really want that new sticker next week so i had better get focused! Glad to hear that your grandaughter is better.X

I confess that I had a really bad evening yesterday. I am ashamed to admit to eating 3 Hi Fi bars(won't be buying them again!) 2 funsize packets of maltesers and a packet of quavers. If there had been anything nice left to eat I would have had that as well!We are still struggling financialy but I have to say that the Consumer credit debt counselling service have been very supportive. My husband is still not well enough to work but the good news is that his employers have agreed to pay for the counselling he needs.
Hope that everyone has a good weekend. x

hi jane don't worry about ur little blip ur bound to be under a lot of stress at the moment x glad his company are paying for counselling thats one thing u don't have to worry about hope you have a good weekend xx

Thanks Val x I have had a reasonable weekend SW wise but not sure if it will be enough to avoid a gain. Fingers crossed and everything else!

Back