New Year New Me - Weekly Weight Loss Diary

Post-Holiday Update Just wanted to log my post-2-week-holiday weigh in that I did today... +3lbs Which, considering I've been off-diet for 2 weeks (I gained that in ONE week in Paris) I don't think is too bad. I was I'll for 4 of the 9 days we were abroad though! Lol. I will weigh in on Weds still, but don't expect to have lost any by then (back on wagon tomorrow), but hopefully can now start making some more progress towards my final target weight which I just missed on my date. Mini target is 7lbs away and FINAL target is 10lbs away! I need to set myself a new date though...

*edit*

Ok so new target dates: by 17th may (when I go the the races with friends) I want to be back to the weight I was before the holiday. (-3lbs from current weight)

By 14th June (friends World Cup Party!), I want to be at my final target weight (-10lbs from current weight).

All achievable but got lots of birthdays and meals out in that period, so going to have to try and be extra good in the week!

Last edited:
Week 17 Update
Loss: -4lbs!

Holiday weight gone and an extra 1lb as a bonus! And I'm now down into the next stone! Yippee. Incentive to get back on track after my holiday (had forgotten how much I loved food!)

Well done on extra lb - great incentive for you

Week 18 Update
Gain: +1lb

Not surprised. Have hardly stuck to plan at all this last week. Need to find my motivation again, and fast!!

Week 19 Update
STS

Still finding it hard, not even recorded any meals for the last 2 weeks. H2B is in between jobs, money is tight, I never know if I'm cooking for 1 or 2.
Completely fallen off the wagon & haven't the strength to get back on. Cried at weigh in tonight, didn't even do that last time I gained, never mind STS.

Oh my goodness I have been so rubbish since being back from my holiday. I HAVE been weighing in and HAVE been trying to stick to plan but have been VERY unsuccessful. I think i have gained about 3-4lbs since i last posted.

it has been hard because H2B has changed jobs and all our routines changes (and are still not back in place fully), but I have to bite the bullet and get back on this wagon!! I currently have super-free soup simmering away and had SW egg fried rice for my lunch after an Alpen light bar breakfast.

I WILL DO THIS.

I am not undoing all my hard work! I need to look at my calendar and figure out a new incentive/target date and weight. I will weigh in on Weds.

Week 20 Update
Gain: +2lbs

Eugh. I was dreading this weigh in. After approx 1 month of off and on (but mostly off) plan I have gained 3lbs since my holiday.

It could be worse.... I have tried really hard these last couple of days to get back on the wagon and have got back into the swing of it. I just need to keep it up.

Now, i'm off to sort out a new target date/weight! Positive thinking!

New target date for long term goal is 03/08/14 - my parents vow renewal.

Thats 10lbs away and 9 weeks. COMPLETELY ACHIEVABLE. I really truly do need to stick to plan.

I'd like to reach 9st again by next WI(-3lbs) and then my next mini goal by July 26th (-4lbs in 7 weeks), as me and OH are off the London.

As I write all that, i recognise its so feasible it's unreal. Some would say not really a challenge. However, I am really struggling at the minute and OH is working away at short notice and I'm finding it difficult to food shop when I dont know how many meals and for how many people I am cooking. To the point where now, to stick to plan, I am doing a separate food shop to him! Ridiculous!

Anyway, I need to do this. I miss people telling me I look like I've lost weight. I'm starting to feel bloated again.

Had a massive wardrobe sort out yesterday and its made me very body conscious again.

BRING. IT ON.

Week 21 Update
Loss: -3lbs

-3lbs and back on track. Had a tough week at work! (For those of you that teach, we've had special visitors today & tomorrow!!) so have been snacking rather than eating.... But pleased to be back down to 9st. Now to continue my losses and get back on the wagon properly!

Week 22 Update
Gain 1lb

Gutted. Been really good this week. Think I'm at a plateau where I need to work much harder now :(

Week 23 Update
Gain 1lb

Deflated. Unmotivated. Depressed. Need I go on? 2lbs gained in 2 weeks, after weeks of STS. Ready to jump ship.

Back