Step 1 Sole Source + New year, New me!

I think I might be able to get to 2 litres before bed. I don't usually have to get out of bed at night but I had a bad night tossing and turning last night that it wouldn't really have mattered if I had needed to get up. I feel like I'm posting on everbody's thread on here tonight but it's keeping me out of the kitchen and helping with the motivation. People are probably thinking " not her again!"

Hope you don't mind me jumping on thread but I had to giggle at your post of making 2 litres before bed! I'm the same with getting out bed to loo peeing thru night if I have it too late!
You are doing great, chin up! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Had a brilliant night's sleep last night, no getting up and slept right through. Even had a few more minutes as don't have to allow time to make breakfast and packed lunch. Fairly busy day planned at work so hopefully that will help. Mean to try harder with the water intake as well. Off to make my vanilla shake now...I think tha'ts been my favourite flavour so far. I had a banana ready shake yesterday. Wasn't too bad but hoping today's strawberry one will be better.

Morning ladies.
Day 2 and raring to go! Our CDC said he would ideally be on a higher step but you can do that made with cd products, so just up the products. Ben doesn't want to consume any food as he then finds it more difficult to stick to, do we have zero food in the house.
As for water I have a 75cl bottle with me at all time with a sports cap as I find it easy to sip at through the day. Do you drink tea or coffee? Often you forget that the water in those is included. I can't stand water flavourings! Make me gag, but my friend loves them! Wish I did as makes a change.

xx

Good morning. I also have the sports bottles. I didn't realise that you also counted the coffee etc that you have during the day. I had 3 black coffees yesterday so I can officially say I had over 2 litres!!. I would like to try other drinks but I'm not keen on black tea. I bought some peppermint tea at the weekend and 1 sip was enough of that! Same with green tea. Have any of you found one that you like?

I cant stand flavoured tea! I have a black tea extremely weak with one sweetex in, i dont love it but makes a change from just water!

I always have mint chocolate as a hot drink as i cant stand any of the shakes cold.

The last time i did CD it was summer and so much easier to drink all the water or more.

My CD couldnt come to mine last night and not sure when she can as she is in hospital, so not sure what we will do when our products run out! have enough to last us tomorrow but thats all. so havent even had officialy wi however we have weighed ourselves and using that weight as our starting weight. 14st 13lbs! gulp!

xx

Hi Jackie , i had an awful nights sleep , tossing turning up drinking water , ho yes count the hot drinks too its all liquid . No wonder you was having trouble lol
Hi ammeg , feel free to post away , all helps you and others . how are you getting on ?
Skinnybean , ho no your gonna run out ? need to get hold of another CDC NOW , so you dont come out of K , ring head office tell them whats happened .
I got my slim save today , so just been looking at that , wondering what they are like , i also have Cambridge diet too which doing more of at the moment .
Bars are alot smaller on Slim save , but then you have 4 products of slim save .
I have had a funny head , unsure if its part of my flu , also had a sneaky peak at my weight today too , in two whole days of VLCD , i'm down 6 pounds ... I can only keeping going now , watching these fat programes really help too . I know i'm going to get fed up soon with it all lol
hope everyone is feeling strong today !

As we havent officially started cant phone head office really as ben hasnt completed paper work. I know we arent meant too but my friend has 2 weeks worth of products left from before xmas so going to buy it from her to last us till my consultant is back.

I have 4 products a day on CD as im over 5ft 8 but can mostly cope with 3 so i try to do that as im only 5 ft 8 so think if i was 1/2 an inch smaller i would only get 3!

I have just had my first shake, try to with hold that first one for as long as poss! already had 1.75l of water! woo hoo!

xx

As we havent officially started cant phone head office really as ben hasnt completed paper work. I know we arent meant too but my friend has 2 weeks worth of products left from before xmas so going to buy it from her to last us till my consultant is back.

I have 4 products a day on CD as im over 5ft 8 but can mostly cope with 3 so i try to do that as im only 5 ft 8 so think if i was 1/2 an inch smaller i would only get 3!

I have just had my first shake, try to with hold that first one for as long as poss! already had 1.75l of water! woo hoo!

xx

yes i too would only do 3 , yes buy them from your mate its easier . as for ben he be better on 4 , then add say hard boiled eggs or prawns or chicken for later , if he feels he is feeling weak .
I also try hold out as long as i can to eat , i'm up at 7 ..... i was holding out till 12ish but today felt headachy so had one . i have had cambridge fruits of the forest and just had a slim save bar choc praline , not all that . can only have one bar aday .
Think we are going to see alot more weight programes on TV these days , tahts all i hear is people very big ..... makes me think thats me too

ben is trying with 4, but he is on top of a ladder all day so is nervous when he feels a little dizzy! I told him to buy a pack of chicken if he feels wobbly! Not sure if i could do this diet if i had a manual job, im tired just sitting at my desk! i might do him 2 boiled eggs to take with him tomorrow, good thinking!

i looked on slim and save website but i wasnt keen on buying coz didnt like the fact i couldnt swap products if i didnt like them. I must admit doing this with ben is so much easier, as last night we sat on the sofa with our soup and i didnt feel weird, as before i used to make him eat at my mums otherwise the temptation is too much to handle for me. Then i get a little teary and fed up!

xx

Back from work and on here to keep me motivated while waiting for fish to cook. Sorry to hear you had a bad night msMJC. I hate not sleeping as I end up feeling sorry for myself as I think I must be the only one in the whole world who's awake. I know this is extremely unlikely tho. I'll have to start watching the fat programs on TV. I don't like watching anything gory tho like gastric band operations. Had a nasty taste in my mouth today. In preparation for this I bought a fresh breath spray today which helped

ben is trying with 4, but he is on top of a ladder all day so is nervous when he feels a little dizzy! I told him to buy a pack of chicken if he feels wobbly! Not sure if i could do this diet if i had a manual job, im tired just sitting at my desk! i might do him 2 boiled eggs to take with him tomorrow, good thinking!

i looked on slim and save website but i wasnt keen on buying coz didnt like the fact i couldnt swap products if i didnt like them. I must admit doing this with ben is so much easier, as last night we sat on the sofa with our soup and i didnt feel weird, as before i used to make him eat at my mums otherwise the temptation is too much to handle for me. Then i get a little teary and fed up!

xx
Ho on a ladder , yes he must be careful , so people have been known to faint ...
Made me laugh , has to eat at your mums lol so he went ok ? lol
i think as long as you don't over do things then you should be ok . There was once another couple on here some years ago and she told me that her bloke was on Cambridge and he was a tattooist and didnt want to slip with the neddle by having 4 aday so he had more too .
well its day 3 for me over , keeping busy is the key . hope i sleep better tonight , i dread my bed these days its getting worse .

Back from work and on here to keep me motivated while waiting for fish to cook. Sorry to hear you had a bad night msMJC. I hate not sleeping as I end up feeling sorry for myself as I think I must be the only one in the whole world who's awake. I know this is extremely unlikely tho. I'll have to start watching the fat programs on TV. I don't like watching anything gory tho like gastric band operations. Had a nasty taste in my mouth today. In preparation for this I bought a fresh breath spray today which helped
Becareful which ones you buy of the breath stuff some knock you out of K , unsure what ones to get , maybe put a post up , but yes this is another reason for keeping the drink up too you get Death breath as people call it , lol I get a funny feeling on my teeth and tongue like a coating , eww , things we do .
Yes dreading bed tonight , i dont sleep well but this makes it worse . Where me knock out drops lol
Dinner sounds nice , did you enjoy it Jackie .
ho yes another programe on tonight regarding weight .... supersize v superskinny , he was big she was thin , he seemed lovely person .... they sent him off to the usa as a wake up call to meet a lady so big and saying lots of deaths there by super big people , ho .

Mental note to self. When having a relaxing bath with a magazine, remove the rubbishy pamphlets from inside the magazine first or you end up spending half your time fishing out the soggy mess!

Becareful which ones you buy of the breath stuff some knock you out of K , unsure what ones to get , maybe put a post up , but yes this is another reason for keeping the drink up too you get Death breath as people call it , lol I get a funny feeling on my teeth and tongue like a coating , eww , things we do .
Yes dreading bed tonight , i dont sleep well but this makes it worse . Where me knock out drops lol
Dinner sounds nice , did you enjoy it Jackie .
ho yes another programe on tonight regarding weight .... supersize v superskinny , he was big she was thin , he seemed lovely person .... they sent him off to the usa as a wake up call to meet a lady so big and saying lots of deaths there by super big people , ho .
I'm suprised at how much I am enjoying the basic food. I do love cauli so am happy to have that most nights. I didn't realise about the breath freshners. My CDC said to use them or sugar free gum in moderation. I'll just use it if I'm seeing someone I want to impress!! I decided to have a bath just now as I had a good night last night so hoping the bath will help with another good night

Mental note to self. When having a relaxing bath with a magazine, remove the rubbishy pamphlets from inside the magazine first or you end up spending half your time fishing out the soggy mess!

hooo lol , which mag are you reading i must buy some for relaxing times i have alot of diet books that i find useful ..... i have my new book light to use now in bed so i dont wake him up .
ok i'm off to bed shortly just some tiding then up , feel tired but never sleep well ..... night all .... hope you had a great day in the diet house

good morning!

I never go on here really in the evening as our laptop is rubbish!!! and so difficult to do on my phone. day 3! woo hoo!! feeling good again :)

how did you both sleep? I can always sleep like a baby and that has changed at all. my consultant is coming tonight, thank god! I went and brought loads of products from my friend, so we have that. im doing our official wi on a monday on my own scales so just rely on cdc to do my measurements.

xxx

Evening skinnybean
Yes hard todo on the phone , with your laptop have you tried to take it in other rooms ? as if i move into my dinning room it stops working . i like the pc more but not been on that for a lomg time as its cold out there and OH on it .
Ho so she is coming over tonight , let us know how you get on .
I did have a dull moment today thinking god this is hard , its strange as you never know how you going to be from one min to the next , scarey.....
I slept well , still 4 loo trips , god seems like its just me lol
I had a slim save day today , bar they are so small to Cambridge . Then a soup then mushroom pasta , that was nice .....
are your scales lighter than your CDC ?
So does she always do home visits ?

It's been a long day today but I think I understand what people have been saying about suddenly feeling good. I suddenly felt quite energetic from when I got up...had a reasonable night's sleep also so perhaps the worst bit is over. Let's hope. I didn't realise CDC's did home visits. Mine only lives up the road but home visits must be useful for people who haven't got one nearby. Do either of you hear from your CDC between visits. Mine said I could contact her at anytime if I needed encouragement / advice but I half expected she might text / email me at some point during the week to see if I was going ok but I haven't heard anything so perhaps that doesn't generally happen

Evening ladies!

so my CDC came over tonight to do out official starting weight! She comes every Monday evening (apart from tonight as she was in hospital) to our house and does all over measurements and weight, her scales exactly the same as ours but we like to do official weigh in in the morning!

I'm so hyped today I must be in ketosis! Wooooo hoooooo! Just been cinema to see jack reacher, took our water and tetras, so sad lol.

I text my CDC if I need her, and she is on my fb so sees what I'm up too lol, I would have thought she would have text in first week to see how your getting along though.

Night girls, day 4 tomorrow!!! Xxx

Good Morning...just off to work. Thought I would have to scrape my car bur it's ok so that's a good start. Hope you have a good day x

Back