Step 1 Sole Source + New year, New me!

Hi Teresa. You're right you shouldn't have to explain yourself especially when you're quite happy to have your products and am not particularly tempted by what's on offer. I'll see how it goes tomorrow. Have just had a couple of eggs with veg and actually feel quite full now. I also have a couple of weeks off work soon so that will be another hurdle to overcome. I don't have any problems sticking to the diet at the weekends when I'm home but 2 whole weeks may be a tad more difficult as I'm hoping to catch up with friends and go out and about a bit. It's a lovely feeling tho when you thought a day was going to be difficult but you manage to keep on track isn't it. I'd love to have more time to read the diaries on here properly but tend to just grab a few mins here and there. I could do with life slowing down a bit to give me chance to catch up!. Hope your day has been good also J x

Good luck tomorrow Hun x yes I love the feeling of getting to the end of the day and thinking another day done! I have been keeping track on my calendar in the kitchen and have written how many day on it and then crossing them off it's a real motivator to me! Lucky you having two weeks off I wish my holiday was near but it's not till May but I am off to Canada to see family who I have not seen since Christmas 2011 so it will be interesting to see their reaction to my whole weight loss as I had only lost a couple of stone and now I am 7 stone lighter and hopefully by May at my goal of 11 stone or just under!

Yes had good day was a little disappointed with only 1lb off this week biped am over it now and hoping for a better loss next week!

Take care Hun x

Hi Teresa. Bet you can't wait for you holiday. It will be lovely having a good reason to buy some new clothes. Bit disappointed as only lost 1lb this week. I did have a bit of a blip on the course as we were expected to have lunch together so both days I just has 2 quarters of sandwich with ham ( 1 slice brown bread each day) so although I know this was wrong when I think back to what I would normally have eaten at a free lunch I didn't think it would do too much damage. I don't generally have a problem sticking to the diet but feeling a bit disillusioned with the slow weight loss now. Will give it another couple of weeks but if it stays like this I may think of transferring to a different diet.
Hope you're well
J x

Hi Teresa. Bet you can't wait for you holiday. It will be lovely having a good reason to buy some new clothes. Bit disappointed as only lost 1lb this week. I did have a bit of a blip on the course as we were expected to have lunch together so both days I just has 2 quarters of sandwich with ham ( 1 slice brown bread each day) so although I know this was wrong when I think back to what I would normally have eaten at a free lunch I didn't think it would do too much damage. I don't generally have a problem sticking to the diet but feeling a bit disillusioned with the slow weight loss now. Will give it another couple of weeks but if it stays like this I may think of transferring to a different diet.
Hope you're well
J x

Hi Hun sorry not been on here last two days been busy decorating! No looking forward to 3 weeks away from work chilling! I only lost a pound last week but it's a pound Hun and its off! Yes stick at it I am sure that those scales will move Hun!

Doing well looking forward to weigh in on Wed hoping to have lost 2lb this week! When is your next weigh in? X

I usually have my weigh in on Saturday morning but my CDC is away this weekend so it's postponed til Mon morn so I have a couple of days grace. I really hope I see a decent loss this week. I'm going to look at a local gym on Sunday with my daughter. I'd like to start going to one. I've tried others in the past and they've been 5 minute wonders but I think I feel a bit more determined this time {like I am with the diet} and I think that if I start going with my daughter initially then we can motivate each other. I'll keep my fingers crossed for your weigh in. J x

I usually have my weigh in on Saturday morning but my CDC is away this weekend so it's postponed til Mon morn so I have a couple of days grace. I really hope I see a decent loss this week. I'm going to look at a local gym on Sunday with my daughter. I'd like to start going to one. I've tried others in the past and they've been 5 minute wonders but I think I feel a bit more determined this time {like I am with the diet} and I think that if I start going with my daughter initially then we can motivate each other. I'll keep my fingers crossed for your weigh in. J x

Hi Jackie, good luck for your weigh in on Monday! I have joined the gym on a couple of occasions and not kept it up! But like you need to do something and am thinking of joining one that you can cancel at the end of each month! I had a good loss this week 4lb off and this only leaves me 8lb to go!

Good luck Hun hope you have a fab loss this week! X

After being a bit disillusioned last week with a 1lb loss I am now over the moon with a 5lb loss this week. Am feeling ao much better now clothes are not so tight and am starting to squeeze in some things that had been relegated to the back of the wardrobe. I think the best thing I did was to buy the water flavouring. The only bit of this diet that I have really struggled with was the water and I've now gone from one extreme to the other and am not happy unless I have a glass of flavoured water within reach. I'm having it in preference to coffee and yesterday just had one coffee all day and probably about 3 litres of water. I also joined the gym with my daughter. We had a free trial and enjoyed it so joined up. We're going later today and I decided not to go for the personalised 1-1 program {mostly as it cost £25!} so am going to work out a program for myself based on what I enjoy doing. I want to concentrate a bit on my bat wings as well as getting fit overall. There's a machine there which you basically cycle with your arms which I quite enjoyed so will definitely make use of that as well as the cycle and treadmill initially. Also having hair done today and washing machine repaired.
Hope all is well with you Theresa
J x

After being a bit disillusioned last week with a 1lb loss I am now over the moon with a 5lb loss this week. Am feeling ao much better now clothes are not so tight and am starting to squeeze in some things that had been relegated to the back of the wardrobe. I think the best thing I did was to buy the water flavouring. The only bit of this diet that I have really struggled with was the water and I've now gone from one extreme to the other and am not happy unless I have a glass of flavoured water within reach. I'm having it in preference to coffee and yesterday just had one coffee all day and probably about 3 litres of water. I also joined the gym with my daughter. We had a free trial and enjoyed it so joined up. We're going later today and I decided not to go for the personalised 1-1 program {mostly as it cost £25!} so am going to work out a program for myself based on what I enjoy doing. I want to concentrate a bit on my bat wings as well as getting fit overall. There's a machine there which you basically cycle with your arms which I quite enjoyed so will definitely make use of that as well as the cycle and treadmill initially. Also having hair done today and washing machine repaired.
Hope all is well with you Theresa
J x

Well done Jackie on my 5lb loss that's fab! I love the water flavouring and am still having it even though I have come off CD and gone onto SW to loss last 5lb and learn how to maintain! I have moved my diary Hun its now in diaries section silver diaries! Well done on the gym Hun, I am going to sign up now I am on SW and have more energy! Like you need to work n bat wings!

I will still come in and see how you are getting on Hun x

Back