New Year, New Me

kittyperry

Silver Member
So today was day one. I was a bit worried, but have successfully navigated it and am 100%. Feeling so pleased.

I really and truly want to lose 4 stone at least.

I'll weight myself tomorrow and then, every Sunday morning before I have my first product. I want to try and go at least 4 weeks on total solutions and if that's successful then continue until I reach my target weight.

Good afternoon. So it's just gone noon and I'm yet to have my first packet. I thought if I could wait until a bit later in the day that I would manage the late evening cravings better.
I did have some coffee with a splash of milk though in the mid morning period to keep me going.
How is everyone doing with the 4 litres of water intake. I am struggling with that aspect of it at the moment. I guess because it is cold and I don't feel the urge to drink as much.

Hi kitty
I really struggle with water too so try and have 1.5 litre and the rest by having tea and coffee. I always have 2 glasses with a bar. Find it easier at work to drink more.
Good luck for your first week.

Hi kitty
I really struggle with water too so try and have 1.5 litre and the rest by having tea and coffee. I always have 2 glasses with a bar. Find it easier at work to drink more.
Good luck for your first week.

Hello. So another day done and dusted. Feeling so good. I had a bit of a wobble yesterday, was feeling hungry, but just kept drinking the water and I got through it. I think having coffee in the morning helps me. Yesterday I had tea and it wasn't enough to keep the body going. Or so I think anyway.

How are you doing?

I'm really glad I've got back into this. Tomorrow will be day 5 for me.

Great that you are feeling good by day 4 - you must be in ketosis by now.

Great that you are feeling good by day 4 - you must be in ketosis by now.

Hello.

I've not used the sticks yet to measure but do feel a lot better now.

Today was a breeze. Didn't feel tired or hungry. So hopefully I am in the zone.

Hope you're having a success too.

So Day 6 has been completed. Feeling really positive about this. So glad I've started.

I had planned on starting right at the opening of January but dithered and kept falling off the wagon. Finally said that enough was enough and it's just been getting better everyday. I think it's entirely about mindset.

We can do this. In fact, this has been the easiest I've ever found being 100% on plan.

Glad that you feeling so positive. I am a few days behind you (day 5 for me today) and still struggling. The headaches are coming and going and I am sooo tired still so I think I am not yet in ketosis. I can't wait until I get there and feel more energetic and positive.

Hi everyone,
Sorry for being quiet, but I've just been getting on with it. Today's been a really good day and I do feel I'm properly in the zone.
I'm hoping to not stand on the scales this week until Friday, when I hope the big loss will really motivate me to keep going on for a few more weeks. So far it has been easier than expected though I did have a wobble yesterday afternoon. Got right back on plan though and feel like a small blip is allowed.
I think the main thing is that I feel good about myself. I had given up and now I feel like I'm really working towards my betterment, and that's giving me so much self-confidence and pride in myself. I think we need that, all of us.
Have a great week ahead.

Glad things are going well. Hope the weigh in tomorrow is good.

Back