new year, new start for sabina and totty!

good for you going back to the gym sabina, keep at it!

I just hope I can keep going to the gym, I keep scale hopping although it did read a lower number, I bet it will go up.

Last edited:
thnx georgiestar - was aching today which is a good sign. was hoping to go tomorrow but i dont think its gonna happen. have work till 5, then study with friend from 5:30-8:30 and then was gonna go to the gym as it closes at 10pm but a friend has an interview for a promotion and want me to help her with a presentation and i couldnt really say no but really wanna stick to my every other day routine so im a little miffed. cant really let friend down. hoping study session finishes earlier as shud be able to squeeze in half an hr then which wud be great. must not lose motivation.
will make you laugh - im going on hols in approx 2 weeks to see some friends so havent done legs as wanna wax so cant go swimming!!!! i should just go with hairs on leg n scare everyone!! :)
s x
ps u weighing in tomorro totty or givin it a miss - u eaten your cake? x

:D you wont believe wat i did!!
I had an hour spare in my hectic day yesterday so i rushed to the gym to use the pool - YES - and did not care that I had not done legs!!! only if someone was really staring at my legs wud they have noticed!! lol
BUT - im not very good. cant do breast stroke can only do crawl and only managed 4 lengths (had to stop after each length to breathe!!!) but after 4 was officially dead and went into sauna (dark in there...lol) and collapsed!!! but felt good as i went. only spent 10 minutes in pool and over 30 mins in changing rooms!!!
not aching but surely must have done some good?? what d' ya think? better than nothing & if nothing else might have scared some guys with my legs??!!:8855:

totty did you weigh in yesterday??

I think I've stayed the same weight this week, because I realised I was weighing myself at different times.

well done georgiestar
i seem to have managed to put on 3 over 2 weeks but have rejoined gym so think things will start to be okay again.
totty - hope youre ok
x

thanks, although would have liked a loss just hope i get one soon, welldone on that swim!

totty did you weigh in yesterday??

did i heck :flirt2: lol

i managed to eat my own body weight in chinese, junk food, chocolate, cake and everything else that wasnt nailed down :17729:

back on track now though :copon:

well done hun on the exercise :happy036:

well, I have been like that because my weight has yo yoed a bit, I kept on giving myself breaks, but now since january i feel really motivated.

I have been weighing myself at night and the number isnt good so will have to weigh myself in the morning, just hope i havent gained!

Last edited:
I have 4 days till I go away to see some friends and as went out for an italian last night (oops) Im going to be extra good for 4 days!!! Thats what Im telling myself anyway!! :)
s x

good for you! thats nice that your going to see friends.

I've lost a pound :) and will go to the gym tomorrow and will do my best with eating healtherly at my grans this weekend, although it is a test everytime..

hows everyone getting on? hope you are both ok sabina and totty,

I'm having a bad week with the excersise I havent been to the gym, been busy and lost a bit of motivation, so am going to see if i can go on saturday since I do voluntry work at a charity shop friday, I dont drive and dont like getting the bus when its dark.

hey all
got back to the UK on sunday and when weighed myself on Monday, I had sts - surprising as I ate all week. Going back to weighing on friday so will update then. Woke up with an awful cold so off to docs for some rememdies - have one of those prepay prescription card so tend to go via gp to get stuff rather than over the counter if that makes sense. The flight on the way back was freezing. think i caught it then.
x

u weighing in tomorrow totty?
im losing but cant really count it as im ill so once im better i know i will put it back on.
hope everythings ok
x

aww poor you, :p another week not going to the gym! and I went to a birthday party eaten cake and trifle so will not weigh until friday..

sorry to hear your ill hun :wave_cry:

i have decided enough is enough and gone back to calorie counting :)

and i absolutely mean i am gonna try real hard now, think something has finally clicked :D

will weigh in tomorrow....:copon:

hope you get better soon x x

how you gettin on georgiestar?

Back