new year, new start for sabina and totty!

how did u get on with your weigh in?
i have started eating again but being sensible and not really managing as much as i normally eat which i think is actually a good thing. I weigh in tomorrow but again not sure whether im allowed to count it as not really been eating much till yesterday??? i so wanna count it as im under 12 now but not sure if next week i will just have put it all back on anyway. what do u think? glad to hear ur back on track with the good old calorie counting - stick with it - im all motivated to lose too now.
x

how are we all??

I seem to be so busy just lately!!! :cry:

I managed to loose 2lb..so thats a start :D

xxxx

3 pound gain in two weeks for me! couldnt help myself with cake even though it was only a small cake I had 2 of these in the week and yesterday had an apple pie pudding that my house mate made, and now easters coming but I have to be harder on myself and only have a bit of chocolate egg and make it last.

3 pound gain in two weeks for me! couldnt help myself with cake even though it was only a small cake I had 2 of these in the week and yesterday had an apple pie pudding that my house mate made, and now easters coming but I have to be harder on myself and only have a bit of chocolate egg and make it last.

dont do it again :copon:

lol

only jokin hun, it wont hurt to fall off the wagon for one week, specially after how well you have been doing :D....as alisha said..."dust yourself off and try again" ;)

who the hell can diet at easter....i cant :eek:..chocolate is my weakness :D good job the gym is open sunday thats all i can say :D

i second that. enjoy your easter eggs in proportion. and good choice of song by alisha! Is the gym open on easter sunday? surprised. havent set foot in the gym as now on nasty antibiotics. feeling quite nauseated but i am managing to eat now.
Weighed myself today as forgot to yesterday and 11stone 13 but again this could simply be due to still being ill - i hope its settled now.
I have booked a hol to see some friends in spain in 4 weeks time so im hoping im better by then and just bought a tankini and altho it fits wud be nice not to have tummy sticking out as much as it is. So i think its back to the gym after easter monday ( as i didnt check easter opening times), even if im only doing a little bit, its better than nothing. did that nasty body brushing yesterday. bought a fancy body brush and they are harsh but hopefully holiday will motivate me to try to not do too much damage. It would be nice to stay below 12 for this holiday. How are you both doing?
x

got a big fat loan for a car so gym membership had to be sacrificed, but i was hardly using it. Have stayed the same somehow although i'm on a mega binge with pmt but going to start walking more and doing a little exercise at home again. not heard from u both so i hope you're both ok. i only had a couple mini easter eggs and managed to avoid the full size ones but ive eaten everything else in sight. must get the bingeing under control. as im on a budget now, im cooking again and freezing food in individual size portions so hope this will help too. catch ya both soon x

lost a pound this week. Im ok with this and would like to lose another pound next week. let me know how you both get on this week. x

well done hun! keep it up :)

i have decided not to weigh in for a while now, and just be happy the way i am (not that i wasnt before lol) :D

will just keep an eye on it every now and again :D

as long as i am fit, healthy and can get into my clothes thats all that matters :)

keep it up though...your doin really well both of you x x x x x x

no probs
keep in touch
x

hi well hope your both well now, its been a while! it was my 21st in april, it was fun went bowling and went for a meal out, chose quite a healthy meal, although still might have gained the odd pound with the cake.

the week before last started a fresh with the diet even though I was at my grans, I was not tempted by the treats she had, I was literally handing treats like doughnuts, thorntons cakes, what have you with a cup of tea, to my gran, *sigh* I dont think she will ever change her ways.. I also went badminton with a friend that week, that was really fun!

I still have some chocolates left from my birthday so thats a good thing!

now Ive been quite busy these past few weeks , I go to ceramics classes on monday mornings, tuesdays I go to a walking group, wednesdays I could go to the gym? thursdays I work voluntry doing patchworks at a factory, and fridays I work vol at charity shop.

I know roughly that I need to loose 2-3 pounds to get back to where I was, I've also chose not to weigh for a while and hopefully make getting back to my lightest weight the target.

hi georgiestar, looks like your on track. well done for resisting all those cakes at your grans. I would have given in. I am posting regularly with fatbunny - help and advise please - on the strugglers forum. Only checking this now and again. What a busy week you have and its upto you whether you feel you need to go the gym on the day you specify. You seem to have it all planned. well done and a belated happy birthday x

thanks sabina, I will look at the other forum, I wonder where totty is?

well I've got back to my lightest, being on a plan, dispite having a holiday to great yarmouth last week, I had a great week and somehow managed, not to put a sigle pound on :) it must have been the salads I had, havent been to the gym yet but went for a walk today and wednesday I am going for a jog with a housemate, I also plan to walk more.

Back