new year, new start for sabina and totty!

Hi totty, sorry for not coming on sooner, been a busy week. anyway i stayed the same and im ok with that.
catch ya soon
x

good luck with weigh
x

i didnt do it :cry:

i put on 1lb :sigh2:

oh well...down the gym i go .....

How did you get on hun?? Did you weigh in??

i have been really good this week...and trained hard :innocent0001:

oh and i gave blood wednesday...thats got to be at least a pound lol :giggle:

haha silly me was on the other thread.

thats good that you gave blood.

lol :D

so whats your weigh in day then??

well i managed to loose 3lb this week :D

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay for me :happy036:

well done you!!! so pleased for you. I just dont know whats wrong with me. It just isnt happening.
Sorry for not being much support to you at the moment.
x

just stick with it sabina, my weigh in day is friday, had a little blip this week had an easy meal and a little bit of ice cream, so I will be lucky if I loose anything :p, but I am going to the gym.

thanks georgiestar
totty i stepped on the scaled this morning and its a disaster but not officially weighing in till this friday so will post then. im struggling to do any exercise at the moment due to joints and gym membership ran out but cant really afford to rejoin. I do have some pilates dvds and its just motivating myself enough to start with some of the lighter stuff on there. but it will happen slowly but surely. I think i may have put a couple of pounds on wen i weigh in on friday but hope thats the kick up the bum i need.
Well done on your losses so far.
s x

come on sabina hun :wave_cry:

you must have something thats bothering you :cry:

weigh in this week, and just start a fresh...that way you dont feel like you failed. Just try to do your DVD twice a week.....i challenge you to that xxx

try walking aswell, just weighed myself and have lost a pound :D

thanks - need some encouragement
put 2lbs on!!!!!
works really getting me down at the moment but just not myself.
Heres to another week.
x

thanks - need some encouragement
put 2lbs on!!!!!
works really getting me down at the moment but just not myself.
Heres to another week.
x

dont wory about it hun, just shuffle it under the carpet and start a fresh :happy036:

you will soon be back down again, its really hard to focus if something in your life is taking up most of your time and filling it up with stress :hug99:

well done georgiestar :D

ok so i actually did some abs work today which is a start. even if i can do that each day, its something. Yes well done georgie star and well done totty.
sorry for being a miserable cow at the moment but im just not a happy bunny but im sure things will be ok soon
x

thanks sabina and totty, welldone totty 3 pounds is great loss.

I'm not that happy either, i'm having a bit of a bad weekend, nothing to do, alone most of the time today and yesterday, having family problems too, i usually stay with my grandmother most of the weekends but it can be stressful because I hear all the problems my brother has, hes 14, so I definatly do not look forward to weekends :p .

nevermind though...

Last edited:
you shouldnt spend your life being sad....life's too short :grouphugg:

you know where i am if you need me :D

lookin to stay the same this week, have trained hard, and its my weight lifting week, so nearly always gain :character00116:

good luck for tomorrow
had some bad news - friend on life support even tho brain damaged. she will never be the same. family havent made decisions yet in relation to how to deal. came as a shock. early thirties and just had baby the other week. unfortunately there are reasons to be sad - it just feels like a sad time at the moment, but dietwise i was good and did sum horrible crunches yesterday so can feel in tummy. its a start in the right direction.
hope youre weigh ins ok.
hugs
x

nothing can prepare you for dealing with something like that, i am experiencing the same kind of thing at the moment sabina hun, so i am here if you want to get it off your chest x

Back