new year, new start for sabina and totty!

thanks hun. hows your family member (think it was niece) that was in hospital some time ago? hope she is ok.
did you weigh in? did you stay the same as you wanted or any nice surprises.
had a stronger day today but 2 things at work that upset me. i just seem to take everything to heart at the moment but no tears today so far which is good.
hope weigh in went the way u wanted
x

Hi hun, yeah i stayed the same...which was good :D

its my god daughter, and she is ...living...which is good :D

hows things now??

friend is same - family have tough decisions to make.
glad your God daughter is ok?
Just had some more bad news today. A close friends dad has just died but she doesnt need that as her son has just recently lost his father so she has been helping her young son cope with it. Its just a bad time.
I have decided as its girly time in few days im craving so I have decided that oncegirly time is over I am going to do the tesco shakes as a kick start or should i say to give me a little more discipline. Im not gonna weigh in till i start that. will keep posting though.
xoxox

managed to lose 1lb of the 2 i put on the other week
wonders will never cease!
x

well done!!! thats great :D

hope your ok and its not stress related weight loss :cry:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx stay strong xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thanks totty
theyve decided to keep friend on machines for 28 days to see if she shows any signs of response but it doesnt look good.
had a girly valentines evening with friends and pigged out and looked at scales and they said something awful it must not be repeated - so pretending i didnt see it and getting back on track tomorrow (monday) so will stick to the weigh in on friday. lets see what happens. good luck for tuesday.
x

so pretending i didnt see it

lol that sounds so familiar :8855:

keep your chin up chic, i really wouldnt worry about dieting at the moment, nothing can be done when your hearts not in the right place:hug99:

but stay in touch, dont stop posting :sign0168:

i hope i have lost a few lbs ...i feel as though ihave toned...its my birthday in a few weeks and the outfit i have brought requires me to be a little more ..eeerm ...toned:D lol

take care hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

oh wow - wens your birthday? and thats a good reason to get toned so that you can merrily eat cake on the day!!
well yesterday went ok but im guessing that cos its totm some of the pounds im pretending to not have seen may be due to that and not me pigging out on valentines eve?? yep - thats wat it is!! lol
im in better spirits this week - not sure why but im happy as last week i was "morbid" to say the least. still a lil unhappy but not permanently. Friend suggested bingo last nite and omg - I couldnt keep up but while i was concentrating, i was unable to stuff my face with anything too dangerous.Heres to another good day "foodwise".
How are you doing?
x

I weiged in this morning and lost 2lb :happy036:

really pleased....will only put back on again after my birthday :D

well done. wens your birthday hun?
x

stayed the same!! woohoo!! :)
happy with this as i really can pretend i didnt see what the scales said earlier in the week!! :8855:
must continue being positive this week and aim for a 1 to 2 lbs loss this coming week.
x

you stay positive hun!! and well done!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

my birthday is next sunday, the 1st :candle1:

:talk017:

so no weigh in that week!!!

no - no weigh in!!! not on your birthday. you must eat cake and be merry that day!
x

damn right hun...i started this weekend :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

hi, I've had a few hickups foodwise, i was skipping meals and eating cake and pocorn, but managed to loose 2 pound anyway, so I will be able to hit my target at the end of the week, ive also started excersising again after a week of not going.

sorry to hear things havent been so good recently sabina.

well done for getting back on trac georgiestar.
totty - what do u mean youve started this weekend!!!>??? eating cake and being merry!!!? youre so bad!! lol but youre excused birthday girl!!
xoxo

aww hope you had a good birthday totty.

i did an excersise dvd with a friend last night and today i couldnt get out of bed, i felt so tired phisically.

I weighed myself today, another pound gone, I'm at my lowest weight on a diet, ive been this weight before though when I was on a diet back in august, so will be really happy when i get below it!

well done ...keep it up :D

i had eat as much as you want chinese for lunch today with my nan, then a party at my best mates :D ....cake...woooohooo :candle1:

excess alcohol tomorrow...sunday dinner at my mom and dads sunday .....:woohoo:

then back on track monday :cool:

happy birthday to me lol :birthday:

thanks, aww sounds like a great time, I havent had a takeaway for ages, even withought being on a diet, i dont have them, but thats really suprising because i live near a road full of takeaways, I do however have fish and chips sometimes at my grandmothers, but never from the shop where I live!

happy birthday to you - sounds like youre feasting and being merry. good for you.
Something wierd happened with scales. i didnt take accurate reading as the fact they had gone up so much scared me and i just jumped off. joined gym and went this morning. only lasted 40 minutes as had cold but its more than ive done since Novemberish so hopefully the gym 3 times a week should sort things out or at least get rid of this huge belly i have aquired over the past couple of months!!!
enjoy the rest of your birthday weekend
well done georgiestar
x

Back