ProPoints New year, new start, new diary!!

Thanks everyone, they are growing too fast though! 7 and 3 this year! Just crazy!

Well I had a very off plan day yesterday we went to see my brother and his family for the day and it was a non stop food fest!! So the line is drawn and my game face is on time to be 100% the next 5 days xx

Thanks everyone, they are growing too fast though! 7 and 3 this year! Just crazy!

Well I had a very off plan day yesterday we went to see my brother and his family for the day and it was a non stop food fest!! So the line is drawn and my game face is on time to be 100% the next 5 days xx

U have similar age gap to my two,do u find at 7 and 3 they get on well?xx

U have similar age gap to my two,do u find at 7 and 3 they get on well?xx

They are starting to get on better now my eldest adores his little sister but she likes her space and own independence so used to constantly push him away but now they often sit together and giggle and sing its so lovely to finally see them enjoying each others company. Xx

They are starting to get on better now my eldest adores his little sister but she likes her space and own independence so used to constantly push him away but now they often sit together and giggle and sing its so lovely to finally see them enjoying each others company. Xx

Aww that's lovely!when I first had spencer every day Daniel burst through the bedroom door ran up to spencer and shouted mum is he any bigger today,can he play on my trampoline now!!lol bless he thought he was gonna grow overnight.!x

Aww that's lovely!when I first had spencer every day Daniel burst through the bedroom door ran up to spencer and shouted mum is he any bigger today,can he play on my trampoline now!!lol bless he thought he was gonna grow overnight.!x

Aww that is so cute. My wee girl was like that, now that her brother is bigger they run around the house laughing and shouting. Great when they have someone to play with. Mine are DD 5.5years and DB nearly 2

Aww that is so cute. My wee girl was like that, now that her brother is bigger they run around the house laughing and shouting. Great when they have someone to play with. Mine are DD 5.5years and DB nearly 2

Same age diff as mine then dan will b 4 in April and spencer will b 6 months then,I hope they get on well xxx

Right I've made a decision. I'm really struggling with WW my heart just isn't in it so I've decided to transfer over to the dark side lol slimming world here I come I'm also going to go to meetings which I think will be really good for me. The meeting is next Thursday so will be starting next Friday. I will start up a new diary in the SW section next week. Thankyou everyone old and new for your constant support and advice xxx

Hi Nessa,

I think a change can be good, thats why I switched from WW to calorie counting. I will look forward to following your new journey on slimming world

Claire

Hi Nessa,

I think a change can be good, thats why I switched from WW to calorie counting. I will look forward to following your new journey on slimming world

Claire

Thanks Claire. I'm looking forward to a new challenge xx

Nessa its gona be great.. Its the bees knees.. I'm raging I didn't swap months ago.. I too go to meetings and its on Thursday too :D

Thanks Hun I'm mega excited about it. Just trying to gather as much info as I can xx

Thanks Hun I'm mega excited about it. Just trying to gather as much info as I can xx
You'll do great with it.. Honestly.. And I'm here to answer any Q's I can too.. Just stock up yer presses n fridge for Firday.. The key to it is to be prepared.. For yer first shop I'd recommend stocking up on Simply Filling friendly foods, and then getting additional bits when you have your book... Preparation is the key :)

Good luck Nessa. Sometimes a change is just what we need.

Thank you everyone. I will start a new diary next Thursday after my meeting!! Spending the day tomorrow doing some research on slimming world and printing off some recipes!! Xx

Thank you everyone. I will start a new diary next Thursday after my meeting!! Spending the day tomorrow doing some research on slimming world and printing off some recipes!! Xx

Good luck with sw its always seemed to complicated to me like I'd have to plan everything from scratch.hope it works for u xxx

Back