New Year... New Start - onwards and downwards.

I'm looking forward to curling up in bed later reading people's success stories to motivate me haha I bought another magazine, Woman's Own, which I've never bought before but it was a diet special and looked quite interesting. There's a woman on the cover who has lost 6st. I like reading stories like that :)

Hope this new Caroline is here to stay? Actually I don't think it's a 'new' Caroline, I think she has always been there somewhere lurking in the background. :)

I hope so too, feel so.... light. Like a pressure has been taken off. Maybe the has been lurking, I've not met her before I don't think!!

Breakfast: Hot vanilla shake with coffee
Lunch: Spaghetti pack
Dinner: Stir fry with chicken, beansprouts, cabbage, peppers, mushroom, garlic and chilli flakes
Evening snack: Maple bar (my favourite!!)
Water: Oops don't ask!!
Calories and carbs: 650cals / 56g
Slightly over the 650 target but they use cooked weights and I use raw so reckon I'm about 650 really, they allow you 100 either way anyway i think. S&S say 50-70g carbs is good ketosis level so done ok there.

Bought some tinned fish to try, trying to spice up lunches a little. Will see how that is tomorrow!

Evening Caroline -

There's always Valentines Day to wear the dress.

You're welcome trisha :)

We're only doing Nandos and cinema for valentines... Don't think i could wear it to either lol

You're welcome trisha :)

We're only doing Nandos and cinema for valentines... Don't think i could wear it to either lol

Probably not. How about the photo shoot?

Not really sure if we'll be doing that. I've said that before I make a decision I really need to know some definites. Not maybe a fee... maybe not. Maybe a photo shoot... maybe not. A 'publication' that is national and popular but I don't know what. Just don't feel comfortable agreeing to something that I know so little about. Aaron isn't really too keen either anymore. I think we've agreed with each other that unless there's a decent fee (that can go towards a holiday or whatever) then we don't want to do it. Why do we want to advertise Exante for free?! The journalist will be selling the story and making money, the publication will be making money from sales, Exante will be planning to make money from extra sales because of it... what about us?! If it was a nice photo shoot and I got the KEEP the clothes I'd even accept that haha

Weigh in this morning. Not feeling hopeful for a massive number, I reckon a 3 today, which I'd be happy enough with. Will pop back soon... *goes off to weigh*

3.6lbs, better than the 3lbs that I expected so I'll take that :) If you average a stone a month then 3.5lbs a week is the average, so not bad really.

Wonderful loss! So pleased for you!

I'd want to know the name of the publication. Plus, it could be an ad the runs forever.

Hello ladies. Had a little wobble earlier, wondered if my loss was 'good enough' and then told myself to shut up lol I'm happy with it now.

Journey to school was horrible, I left at 6.30am and got to school at 8.50am just as the bell went to start school for the day. On more than one occasion I considered turning around and going home but I felt like I shouldn't let the school down. Though when I got to school I was told by one of the others that the head had told her that if I had said I couldn't come in she'd have closed the school but that if I could make it in, anyone could. I wished I'd known! I text early and said that there was a lot of snow, didn't look great out and asked if all was ok that end... I got a yes. Just 'yes'. So I assumed it was ok there. I assumed I was expected to make it in. I didn't know that there was actually quite a bit there and that I really had plenty of grounds to say that I wouldn't be coming in. I then asked if I could miss the staff meeting after school as I was concerned about driving home in the dark and was told that I needed to be there (though it wasn't something important for me personally) and that it would only take half an hour. An hour and a half later we were free to go home. Needless to say I wasn't best impressed and I don't quite feel the need to go out of my way to make extreme effort to get to school if it's bad tomorrow.

Awwww Caroline that's just awful. I'm glad you got there and back okay.

It got really cold last night, down to -7 apparently! I've looked outside and my road is just far too icy to even consider trying to get off it. So I made the call and decided not to go in. I will spend the day working though (after a little more sleep!) as I've got marking to do, planning for next week and I can work on my NQT file too. Will try and keep it as productive a day as possible. Today ISN'T a day off... it's a day working from home! That's what I'll have to keep telling myself...

It got really cold last night, down to -7 apparently! I've looked outside and my road is just far too icy to even consider trying to get off it. So I made the call and decided not to go in. I will spend the day working though (after a little more sleep!) as I've got marking to do, planning for next week and I can work on my NQT file too. Will try and keep it as productive a day as possible. Today ISN'T a day off... it's a day working from home! That's what I'll have to keep telling myself...

Better safe than sorry. I hope you get loads accomplished.

Back