New year, New start.

And its week 2 already! The last week has flown by and I'm on day 2 in week 2 without even realising it!
I get to weigh in on saturday, looking forward to it.

And I have just booked my long weekend away in may, I'm so excited already! Going from 27th-30th may. This is going to be my reason to stick to my diet this time, I want to be thinner for my holiday :D

Hello my name is Claire and I FAIL at trying to diet :wave_cry:

I have fallen off the wagon, not just fallen but absolutely nose dived and crash landed off the wagon.....in fact lets be honest (this is my diary after all) I have not been totally on the wagon since this restart, I have been finding it really hard to get started and have ended up eating stuff randomly.
Yesterday I went out for dinner and today I ate pretty much everything in sight :break_diet:

I feel awful and just wanna cry. Weighed myself today just to see if I had lost anything (even though I had been cheating) and my weight is EXACTLY the same as when I started :cry:
I so want to lose weight I really do but I cant seem to get going, I know once the first week is over I will be ok but I cant make it that far!

Plus yesterday my best friend (who I have known for nearly 20 years) told me she wont come on holiday with us this year because she wants to go somewhere with her bf instead, she has only knows this guy a few months and is choosing to spend time with him over me. Maybe that sounds immature of me but we go away together every year for my bday and I'm upset, we have been planning this for ages.

Ggrrrr! ok folks....pity party is now over. I shall go and cry and restart yet again tomorrow.
So new weigh day is on tuesdays and I think I may weigh once a week, trying to go 2 weeks is too hard.

Hello my name is Claire and I FAIL at trying to diet :wave_cry:

I have fallen off the wagon, not just fallen but absolutely nose dived and crash landed off the wagon.....in fact lets be honest (this is my diary after all) I have not been totally on the wagon since this restart, I have been finding it really hard to get started and have ended up eating stuff randomly.
Yesterday I went out for dinner and today I ate pretty much everything in sight :break_diet:

I feel awful and just wanna cry. Weighed myself today just to see if I had lost anything (even though I had been cheating) and my weight is EXACTLY the same as when I started :cry:
I so want to lose weight I really do but I cant seem to get going, I know once the first week is over I will be ok but I cant make it that far!

Plus yesterday my best friend (who I have known for nearly 20 years) told me she wont come on holiday with us this year because she wants to go somewhere with her bf instead, she has only knows this guy a few months and is choosing to spend time with him over me. Maybe that sounds immature of me but we go away together every year for my bday and I'm upset, we have been planning this for ages.

Ggrrrr! ok folks....pity party is now over. I shall go and cry and restart yet again tomorrow.
So new weigh day is on tuesdays and I think I may weigh once a week, trying to go 2 weeks is too hard.

claire, dont beat yourself up over this. it is very hard to get back in to vlcd'ing. it has taken me whats seems like forever to get back with it and im still slipping up. just cant seem to do it but i know i will get there eventuly as will you do. you can do this.
your friend is in a new relationship and we have all been there. its new, its fresh and they want to be together as often as they can. give it time and your friend will soon be back holidaying with you even if she is still with her new bloke! friends stay friends forever. well, good friends do ;)
so come on claire. you can do this. i believe in you and i have faith in you. we all want to be skini mini's. this is our time :)

You are so not alone Claire. So much so that Ive decided to take a break from Exante and move to WW for at least the next month. Im at the stage where if I dont have real food to eat Im going to end up majorly binging and I dont want that to happen. That doesn't make me a failure and the fact that you are still here means you aren't either. So just pick yourself up, dust yourself down and get back on that wagon. You know you can do this.

Last edited:
Thanks ladies :D

I am feeling alot more positive today, been 100 % on exante and am going to have an early night as I am off to the gym tomorrow morning....so excited! I haven't been for ages and I miss it. Might go swimming afterwards if I can find my swimming costume.

I am absolutely mad about animals and foster small furries (rabbits, hamsters, gerbils etc) but I am now going to be volunteering 2 days a week at a nearby rabbit rescue too, I will be in heaven I tell you!! It will be good for my diet too as cleaning out all the buns (there are over 100 there) will be mega exercise.

I am in such a fab mood today :D Makes a change!
I have been spending alot of time with my bunnies today, they keep me sane!
And on monday I rescued a little baby bunny, she is only 8 weeks old but when she is old enough I will get her speyed and will bond her with my existing pair so I have a trio, I cant wait. I used to have a group of 4 bunnies and they were great.

Anyway because they cheer me up and make me smile I am going to post pics of them here, hope I'm allowed!

Here is Sydnee and Angel, Syd is the dutch and Angel is the grey lop.

015.jpg

And here is my new little bubs, she is called Pippin and she's a netherland dwarf, she only weights 1lb 5oz bless her!

Pippin 005.jpg

Back