New year, same me; just less wobbly + Project 52!

Sorry to hear you had a crappy day Jez! And massive well done for staying on plan, I've been very silly and eating rubbish past few days because I felt rubbish. Food doesn't solve problems and I need to remember that! Wow MUA what a cool job :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm bleeding fruit today. Every time I look in my little lunch bag i've lost something else: 2 apples, a banana and a kiwi.

I've just bought a big bag of cherries to replenish myself and then thought are cherries even superfree??

JezVonSavage said:
I'm bleeding fruit today. Every time I look in my little lunch bag i've lost something else: 2 apples, a banana and a kiwi.

I've just bought a big bag of cherries to replenish myself and then thought are cherries even superfree??

They are. Super speed too I think!

YAY! I thought they'd be like grapes. Huzzah!

Argh...it's weigh in tomorrow and I don't think I've lost. I've been 100% this week as well as doing a fish week, but noticed earlier that I've inadvertantly hammered the carbs and that never sits well with me :(

Seafood risotto, bacon and scallop pasta, prawn and salmon jambalaya and plenty of SW chips...infact i've only had 1 night with no carbs at all. Well, that's my fish week quite royally screwed up!! feck.

I'm the same with carbs but only if I follow green, they don't seem to affect me on EE, maybe you're the same and all the fish will counteract the carbs! Good luck for WI :)

Good luck for WI today! :)

Thankyou everyone. You'll be pleased to hear i've had a massive poo this afternoon- hopefully that has helped, haha.

Good luck for WI, and congrats on the poo! :giggle: always helps you feel a little lighter! x

Lost 3lb- definitely down to that poo! That's a stone now, made up! :D

JezVonSavage said:
Lost 3lb- definitely down to that poo! That's a stone now, made up! :D

Well done!!

Amazing, well done you! Carbs aren't the root of all evil they are made out to be, that's why I love sw! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back