New year, same me; just less wobbly + Project 52!

We spent a couple of years going abroad for gigs which meant that we got a cheeky holiday out of it too :) i'm quite lucky though, i've got family all over the place so we were just paying flight costs.

My wedding dress is a bit VoH-esque, although much better coz i'm having it custom made :D no photo's til august, which is bloody infuriating!

Oooh shall be lovely!! The dresses on that site are really cute, I need to have a massive clothes clearout they are taking over the entire flat :/ so attempting to not buy any more clothes, since I know I don't need them and also not got much money coming in at the moment! Had been doing pretty well but did buy some trainers yesterday coz I can't pass up a bargain and it was like £14 for some new balance toning trainers!! Super comfy so it's totally justified right?

Having a good wee day trying out new foods I'm normally not very brave with food haha! x

Ooh toning trainers- where from? Defo a bargain, it would be rude not to at that price :)

What you trying? I'm not very brave, only decided a few weeks back that I like mushy peas after 28 years of not going near them!! Did you get any Cadbury Philly? I'm actually excited about that stuff!!

Facebook being the creep that it is popped up with your wee face in the suggested friends today :/ so added you!

Javari (part of amazon but just shoes & bags) had them on sale and then an extra 20% off code so it'd just be rude not to ;)

Yeh I'm a total wimp with food so trying to broaden my horizons a bit, being a veggie I should probably learn to like more vegetables haha! Kale is today's new culinary adventure will see how that goes when I try it for dinner :)

x

Oh and no chocolate philly yet I am actually SO excited about trying it. It's quite tragic!! x

Alright Steve O- it's safe for you to return, we've stopped talking about poo and periods :rolleyes:

So I lost 3lb tonight :) Pretty happy with that!

I think I'm going to do a fish week next week, I really should eat more fish, so was thinking about going to my local fishmongers (miles away, still the nearest one!) and just asking how much fish he'll give me for £30!! I honestly know nothing about fish and if it was up to me to choose I'd get cod, haddock and prawns!!

Wow great loss well done you! :) I finally got some chocolate philadelphia - not as sickly sweet as nutella but still very yummy! x

Ooooooh nom nom nom nom nom.

I'm still Philadelphia-less at present. Big shop tomorrow though :D

I walked there on my crutches took me half an hour each way plus the time in Asda (it's normally about 7minutes walk :() but it was totally worth it!!! Hope you get to try some tomorrow it's pretty awesome! Might even start making scan bran cakes just so I have something else to spread it on! x

I made a chocolate weetabix the other week, it was vile!!!!

What have you been having it on? This is what I'm confused by- don't want to put it on bread, can't dip a carrot in it. Should I just lick it out the pot???

Yeh be totally good straight from the pot :) I liked it on toast because it meant you could have loads on each bit, would have to be way more stingy with it on crackerbread or ryvita. Strawberries dipped in it would also be pretty awesome I reckon! Or if you have quite a few syns to use stick it on a digestive pretend it's its a cheesecake and you are a giant??! x

Haha, I may very well do that!! Finally got some tonght- really llike it and luckily found it quite sickly so can't eat all 4 tubs in one go :) I wasn't even hungry before, I just got it and forced it down my gob because I couldn't wait any longer!! Had some on scan bran and it was ok, believe it or not.

I was made up with my awesome start to fish week too- I was panicking that it would cost me a fortune so went to asda at "whoopsing" time and got 3 portions of fish (2 seabass, 1 salmon fillet) and a fish pie mix for £1.50 each. Can't complain there, means I don't have to be quite as frugal with my other fishy purchases. If it swims, it slims....

Just wasted £7.97 by putting a lovely monkfish tail into an absolutely rank curry sauce....argh!! Couldn't put the cheap seabass in, no, had to waste the most expensive piece of fish i've bought all week!!

Car has broke down so we won't have a car until midweek- that's one way to bump up body magic I guess. Treated myself to a new pair of shoes this morning- well, Emu's. They are like Ugg's but less chavvy and more expensive. They don't match any of my clothes but hey, I walk around all day lugging all sorts of crap behind me so I deserve a pair of warm, comfortable shoes. Bought them before the car broke down- oops :rolleyes: ALBA

Also spent a good 2 hours removing all of my body hair and false tanning. Well, it's V-Day in a just over a week and I'll have to tackle my naked self at some point! Was quite pleased that rolling around in the bath trying to save the top of the back of my leg wasn't as difficult as usual- I guess that's a good sign :D

Fish in curry freaks me out anyway blah! Never ate fish even when I was a carnivore but the bf would buy it even though it gave me the heebie jeebies haha! :-(

I thought ugg boots were horrendous monstrosities then got myself a pair 2 winters ago coz was sick of not being able to feel my toes and wow comfiest warmest boots ever! Now despite not liking them I somehow own 3 pairs of real uggs and another 3 pairs of other brand merino wool boots! Woops ;-)

Haha I'm also neglecting some hairy legs there was no point when I had cast on and still can't stand long enough in shower so they can just stay like that since its winter anyway lol. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello Jez, Just thought I would pop in and say hi.

Your photos are lovely, and yes think blonde really suits you. Off topic but your mummy is a really attractive woman. Lucky you for inheriting her genes.

Lots of luck and see you around.

It's funny you should say that- everyone thinks I look like my Mum until they see my Dad's sister and then they can't decide who I look like! I definitely inherited my Mum's Scandinavian thighs though, haha x

One word sums up today: thirst! I cannot quench it. Drank my full 2 litres of water yesterday, which is not at all like me, yet I still feel dehydrated. This is after having 1 glass of wine on saturday night, oh the evils of alcohol!!

Back