New year, same me; just less wobbly + Project 52!

Hi everyone, thanks for the kind words of support. Just popping in to give a quick update. Work was very frosty today; gave the 2 who were late a documented warning and have told them they can't work together on jobs until I see an improvement in their behaviour. Also told the whole staff that i'm going to be undertaking a customer survey and if any issues come up they will require further action.
Debating whether to create an opportunity for one of them to be promoted- that would throw the cat among the pigeons.

So they pretty much all ignored me and sucked their teeth all day but it's ok, they'll all be speaking to me at 4pm tomorrow when they want to finish early, or when I enforce the rule that they have to come back to the office after a job even if it's just to sit there for 4 mins until they officially finish :D

Hope we are all well, proper update tomorrow :)

How rude of them
what a nightmare

I hope none of your employees are on here reading this!!!! Lol ;)

it would serve them right if they did hahah

Yeah Missus, hope you're okay x

Shall join in too with a wee hiya for when you return! :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

are you ok lovely? xxx

Wondering where you are at? :)

I PM'ed her last week as was getting a bit worried not having heard from her for a while. She did PM me back on Sunday night saying she was sorry but was just having a very hectic week. She did say she was back but she's probably got swept along into another hectic one!

We're missing your banter Jez!

Hope you're okay, Jez xxx

Helloooo everone :D Sorry I've not been about, i've had a terrible few weeks in work but all is sorted now. I am down by two employees though.....

In the few weeks i've been away I've lost 1lb a week, which I am not complaining about as I've not stuck to plan at all. The Revitalash is working, I'll throw some photos up shortly and I've got a few new reccomendations on skincare as I had a little stint of "treating" myself when everything went t1ts up!

In the midst of wedding planning too now...lots of updates there, I will get around to them eventuall.

Thankyou all for our kind pm's, I have missed you all loads, I'll get round to replying. How are we all?? xxx

Hey hun good to see you back!

Sorry to hear you've had a pooey time but glad mostly sorted.

How long now til wedding? Are we on countdown yet? xx

Don't get married til August 25th so in the middle of organising it all! I've fought all week with 5 very bolshy bridesmaids about shoes, flowers and everything inbetween :/

What the hell has happened to the forum? I can't navigate my way round!!

Woo you're back! Well done you for still losing weight while all the nonsense goes on! X

Aww, its so nice to hear from you. Glad you're ok despite th rubbish few week.

The forum had some security issue or something a few days ago and its been like this since. Bit hard to get used to!

Back