New Years Eve...sticking to plan? or night off?

I'm having a Mexican night - cooking tacos and might treat myself to a beer to go with but that's it. Not going out this year, we're too skint!

I was on plan all over xmas as I was working night shifts, so from tomorrow afternoon when I get up after another night shift I will be off plan til the 2nd & I am so looking forward to it as have been very saintly over the festivities!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

On plan until the evening and then off plan. Every year we have a nice buffet and drinks etc :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've decided I am definitely not getting the money to save both pounds in weight and money lol! I will stick to malibu and diet coke but the Indian I am still in two minds about but at the moment I am thinking that I will get something dry like Chicken Tikka, I would love it to be a massala but thinking I will only regret it tomorrow.

I have been doing a site search for Chicken Tikka to try and find the syns but I keep finding syns for the massala or for Tandori Chicken. One of the most annoying things about doing a site search though has been that there are tons of threads on Indian syns and most have replies like 'if you do a search there are lots of threads' and then the question is not answered. I understand you should search before posting (hence why I have been searching Indian rather than posting) but I have gone through about 20 where they all say the same thing with no answer!! Got there in the end although still none the wiser on the Chicken Tikka as there seems to be lots of differences in opinion and it isn't in my eating out guide!! Sorry rant over hehe

We're going the pics to watch the hobbit going to have some callipso shots and then home to have sw burger and chips! I never normally stay on plan first for everything lol have fun everyone whatever you do :) xx

im on plan, husband down the pub and im staying in with the kids, i dont drink anyway and had sw quiche, jacket pot and salad for dinner

Only drank 3 pints of cider...which is VERY VERY good for me (usually 10+ on NYE plus champagne etc) I had chronic insomnia for 3 days so was very tired and spent a lot of it sleeping in my campervan while my freinds partied on. I had fun anyway :/ but at least i didn't drink. I did eat LOADS of rubbish drving back today though

I had a great night with my husbands family. Had a fair bit to drink (lost count after 5 LARGE glasses of Chardonnay!) and ate lots of food but totally back on plan tomorrow morning ready for WI on Thursday evening x

Well my 30 alcohol syns ended up being more like 50 syns as the pub ran out of diet coke so I had to drink tango :eek: How I didn't have a hangover this morning is a mystery to me! I could sleep on a washing line at the moment though...didn't get in until 4.30 and was awake before 10

Back