New years resolution

Put on 1lb well embarrassed the leader announced it during the talk after and I got really emotional and started crying I feel like such an idiot :( Still getting used to the plan but think I'm eating too many carbs and feeling quite sluggish

Anyway going try again this week and see how it goes.

Lucy x

Hiya, I'm subscribed to your diary, hope you're ok!

That's a shame that the leader announced it, not very nice!

If you're feeling sluggish you should try slimatee, it's supposed to get rid of bloating and water retention and "clean you out" Kind of thing lol. It's made my tummy flatter anyway!

Good luck 4 this week :)

x

Thanks Sam I'm feeling better now just a bit embarrassed really - don't think she meant any harm I'm just being a bit sensitive I think cos I'm struggling at the moment. Thanks for the tip will give slimatee a go,I drunk lots of water yesterday which helped as well. I'll let you know how I get on next week hopefully a loss :)

What diet are you following at the moment? Are you slimming world as well

Lucy x

good luck to u all xx

Hi iv had a horrible sickness bug and lost 5 lb with it. Not weighing in this week cause I'll prob put some back on when I start eating again.
Hope your next slimming world meeting goes better for you Lucy. I'd prob get upset the same as you did, I get very emotional about my weight x

Weighing in on a Monday from now on. 13st exactly.

Start Weight: 13st 12lbs
Start Date: 01.01.2012
Todays Weight: 13st
Weight Loss this week:
Weight Loss to date: 12lbs
Target Weight Loss: 54lbs
Target Weight: 10st
Target Date: 25.07.2012

Abby x

Thanks everyone for your support last week as I was feeling a bit down but lost 5lb this week and feeling quite pleased with myslef :)

Good luck everyone for this week, let me know how you get on........

Hope your feeling better Abbey x

Start Weight: 13st 6lb
Todays weight: 12st 02lb
Weight Loss this week: 5lb
Weight Loss to date: 18lb
Target Weight Loss: 56lb
Target Weight: 9st 6lb
Target Date: 20.08.2012

Lucy x

Hi. Having a really bad week. Got a really horrible appointment tomorrow which I'm not looking forward to so been eating silly again. Feeling very sad :( x

Lost 3lb this week so got my first half stone award. Also finally reached my next mini goal so going to try and book a hot stone massage for Saturday to celebrate.

I hope everything went ok on Friday Abby - thinking of you x

Todays weight: 11st 12lb
Weight Loss this week: 3lb
Weight Loss to date: 22lb
Target Date: 27.08.2012

Lucy x

Your an inspiration Lucy. Well done!
I'm not very good at all. I had a horrible time fri, can't really say too much about it on a public forum. I can't seem to get my head back in to gear and get focused. Iv put 4 lb on and I'm just surprised it's not more the way I have been. Thanks for your kind words Lucy, they mean a lot x x x

I lost 1lb this week.

Good Luck this week Abby - I know its really hard hun especially when your feeling down but I beleive you can do it x We will get to target this year hun together. I really hope it goes well for you this week - keep strong xxxxxxxx

Todays weight: 11st 11lb
Weight Loss this week: 1lb
Weight Loss to date: 23lb

Lucy x

Lost 3lb this week and Slimmer of the week and April :) Also started wearing my 14 trousers and 12 tops this week.

Hows things Abbey? - I hope your doing ok hun xxxxxxxxx

Todays weight: 11st 08lb
Weight Loss this week: 3lb
Weight Loss to date: 26lb

Lucy x

I usually try not to make New Year's Resolutions, since they end up making me feel worse when I inevitably break them, but this year I felt like it would give me the kick I need. So I'm working on eating healthier and exercising at least 5 days a week. So far it's been pretty good, and I've lost a small amount.

Fab losses Lucy. I'm back to 13st exactly this morning and I'm waiting of an important phone call tomorrow that hopefully get my mind back on track. Want to get my life sorted and my weight and lack of self confidence that goes with it. Hope my financial worries will be thing of the past after tomorrow. The only way is forward x

Back