New years resolution

Morning,

Weighed in at 10st 05lb this week so put on 2lb. Going out for dinner tonight but gonna stick to plan mon - fri this week.

Sts is ok Abby - good luck for this week. Let me know how you get on......

Lucy x

Had a bad week put 4lb on. We all went to manchester. Visited gullivers world and the legoland discovery centre. Its my sons 12th birthday on wed. My brother and his girlfriend r goin for their 1st baby scan today.
Hope ur good lucy
Abby x

Morning Abby,

I haven't been very good lately - put another 2lb on so 10st 07lb today. Feeling motivated today so hopefully get back on track. Our house completes Fri 2nd nov so only 2 weeks to go!!!!!!!

Don't worry about the 4lb Hun I know how you feel dieting is so hard. Did you have a nice time - sounds like fun? Wow your little boy is 12 :) are you doing anything nice for it. I hope the scan went well - very exciting.

Lucy x

Between 10st 00lb and 10st 06lb
Today's Weight: 10st 07lb

Having a minecraft party! Its an xbox game Hes mad about. Iv made a cake like it. Scan went well, everything with baby ok but they have to go every 4 weeks cause shes a high risk as she has epilepsy. gonna get back on diet prop after tomorrow.
Its very exciting bout your house
Abby x

Sparklechickie said:
Having a minecraft party! Its an xbox game Hes mad about. Iv made a cake like it. Scan went well, everything with baby ok but they have to go every 4 weeks cause shes a high risk as she has epilepsy. gonna get back on diet prop after tomorrow.
Its very exciting bout your house
Abby x

I will pray for your and babies health

Back to docs again. Been told we could have whooping cough. Got anti biotics and steroids. Its horrendous. I feel like Im going to chock when i cough. Not in a very good way
Abby x

Im 11st 13lb this week. Iv hardly eaten the last 2 weeks with bein ill. I still feel dreadful all the time. Doc has given me steroids to help me breath.

Was it v exciting moving in Lucy? Bet ur feeling great? Have u had to do much decorating?
Abby x

Hi Abby,

How you feeling? Hope your feeling a bit better.

I lost 3lb this week even though I wasn't as strict as I was supposed to. I'm going to try and be really good this week so hopefully be back at goal next monday.

Yeah moving was really exciting, had a week off work as well which made it even better :) we brought a new build so didn't really need to decorate much was more of a case of building ikea furniture :) really enjoying the new house although its strange being away from home.

How's your course going Abby?

Speak Soon,
Lucy x

Between 10st and 10st 06lb
Today's Weight: 10st 03lb

11st 8lb now. Starting to feel little bit better. The only good thing is been easier to lose weight as not been eating much. Havent been at my course for a few weeks but will get back next week.
Glad your nearly back at target lucy.
Abby x

Hi sorry Havent been on for a while. Still not a 100%. Been ordering most of my Xmas presents online for ease. Hav u got ur presents sorted Lucy?
Weighed in at 11st 5lb this mornin.
Abby x

Sts this week. Iv wrapped all my presents up too so well organised. Ment to ask how ur Xmas party went Lucy?
My brother and his girlfriend found out there having a baby boy today so that was exciting news.
Gonna try and stay focused over Xmas but can imagine it'll be hard to do
Abby x

Hi Abby,

Stayed the same this week so 10st 08lb gonna try and stay the same over Christmas. Going on holiday the first week of January but going to be really strict when I get back and start my exercises again.

What you up to for christmas Abby? are your boys getting excited? Christmas party was really good this year had a good night felt good to fit into a nice dress.

Ah cute that's great news your son will have a new play mate :)

Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas!!!!!! Have a fab time

Lucy x

Back