New Year's Resolutions

Wow Ditzee lovely pic!!
My new years resolution is to keep moving towards goal and start excercising and to be more organised (which I make every year!!) pmsl :)

Yes I think the missus will get the message eventually, just needs feeding in so she thinks it is her idea ;-)

There's a deviousness about you that I like Bren. :devilangel:

Adding another one - I want to spend less time at the computer - I can surf for hours. Thinking of starting at an hour a day in the New year as a 'detox' LOL, but not sure if I could stick that!

That's half the problem Susie - our laughingly-named broadband is so slow that it really does take me hours to read the posts here daily - and it's not that busy a board. May have to do alternate evenings in your company and that of my first love. (Ebay). ;)

My only resolution is to keep maintaining really.

Two large vodkas in, I have suddenly remembered that Vicky started a very similar thread last week, and I've already replied to it! D'oh! :D
i thought i was having deja vous!

I would like to get down to 12.7 again, or lower, preferably before my 40th ;-)

Gosh those are two biggies Lisa! Best of luck - do you have your patches in in preparation?

I'm doing a little mini-detox for three weeks starting Monday - no alcohol, no sweeties, probably back to induction to shift the few pounds I've put on before it gets out of hand. :) Cutting down time on the puter starts Monday too!

Happy NYE Susie - hope you're snoozing as I type!

Back