New Years Starters 3 month update!

robsterswife

Tummy Mummy
So for those of us who started dieting in January ,how far have you come and what method are you using?
I am doing it from home with red and green days and the very rare EE and have lost 1.5lb short of 2 stone have dropped 2 dress sizes and my bmi is now 27.7,still at least 2 stone more to lose but pleased so far.
How about you??

I didnt start in Jan x But just wanted to say hello xxx:Na_Na_Na_Na:

I started on 30/12/09, I've lost 2st 2lb in that time and am over the moon!!

I go to group, and stay to group (only not stayed once when we had heavy snow). I mainly do EE, but do chuck in the occasional red day if I fance more HEX's.

I've dropped almost 3 sizes taking me to almost my target size (still tiny bit tight for comfort), so once I drop those extra 6.5lb I'll be there!!!

I now also have a healthy BMI :)

I started in mid-Jan and go to group (and usually stay).
I've lost just over 2.5 stone in that time. I've gone down at least 2 dress sizes (just starting to fit nicely in 12s).
I can't quite make my mind up about target weight yet - am guessing around another 2 stone will be more than enough.

Oh! and I forgot to add that I mostly do red days :-D
x

WOW - well done to you all. Wish I'd got straight to it after Christmas

Hi, well done everyone

I started 4th Jan doing it from home and have lost 2st and the all important 1/2 lb according to mon morns WI little but more on my sneaky mid week WI this morm (slap my wrists!)

I do green days mainly

BMI is done by 5 already :eek:

I started on 13th January and go to class. I've only not stayed once and that was last night when I'd lost 2.5lbs!

I do a mix of Red and EE depending on my mood and I've lost a total of 10.5lbs in 11 weeks!

Hi all :)
I started at beginning of jan and have been following extra easy plan. I don't attend a group but am doing it along with my mum and sister so get loads of support from them. I've lost 37lbs so far which I'm thrilled about, have an awful long way to go yet but think this diet is fab and feel very motivated. Well done to you all, great losses all round, a great feeling isn't it x

Heya,

I started at the end of jan and have lost 11lbs! I am a bit annoyed at myself that it is not more, the lady who joined with me at the same time is on 1stone 4lbs :( But I am determined to be 2 stone down by the end of may and then 3 stone by middle of July :)

I do extra easy! xx

I've actually been doing SW for 7 months but just wanted to say........

WELL DONE EVERYONE !!!!!! :flowers::grouphugg::happy096: :winner:

Not only have you made a fantastic start, but you have shown your commitment to a 'new you'.

Out of ALL those people who started any diet in January........How many do you think are still 'on plan' and loving it?? :confused:

Out of all the people still 'on plan' ........ How many do you think have been hungry at least once??? :p :)

Out of all the people 'on plan' and never been hungry...... How many have lost as much as you have??? :rolleyes: :D

Now just think.......Of all the people 'on plan', loving it, never hungry and have lost as much as you have........How many are on SW ??!!? - I bet most of them!!! (or WW - never been on it, but it works for them!!) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Soooo....... A very BIG THANK YOU from ALL of us on Minimins for sharing your personal journeys with US!!!!!! By sharing the ups and downs (or ons and offs) we are ALL benefiting from the experiences of others.

Started Jan 7th, lost 1st 10lbs so far and am now in a Size 14 instead of a size 18! *Happy dance*

Doing extra easy cause it's extra easy! :)

I started beginning of Jan and have lost 1stone 10.5, chuffed to pieces and wearing my fave jeans again, although theyre a little small now! Congrats everyone, heres to a fab beginning!

I started on the 12th of jan and in that time i have lost 1st 9lbs and rather happy about it, still a fair bit to go but i am proud of my achivements so far :D
I'm doing extra easy and i just bought a wii and wii fit so i am hoping that is going to help :)

Well done everyone with your journey.

I started on the 6th January and have lost 8.5lb. I'm really disappointed with myself :( - I managed to lose 1/2lb in March and think I will never be a "big" loser.

Of all the times I have lost weight over the last few years, I have never lost weight in the Winter, I think my body stock piles, just in case!!!!

Last night I had a 2lb loss which is my second best loss in 13 weeks, so I am more determined and have told hubby I don't want an Easter Egg!!!

I think what knarks me the most, I looked at when I was likely to get my 10% on the SW website and it said 24th July - 2012!!!!!

So I am determined to keep my momentum going, just to prove the SW website wrong!!!

Well done everyone on your losses.
I started on the 4th Jan, from home, no classes here!!! doing Red with the odd green day thrown in and i have lost 15lbs in total. This whole month i have more or less stayed the same. Am hoping for a loss this week. fingers crossed
xx

I started in january and have lost 7.5 lb.

CEB - ignore the SW website chart!! As soon as you put a gain on there it lengthens your weight loss by like a year lol.

You've lost a lb more than me and i have slow losses but im proud of how far ive come and like you very determined to keep going!! My body just likes to take its time that all :)

well done everyone, amazing losses!! xx

Reactions: CEB
Back