Total Solution New York or Bust

Well done on another loss! Your going to be showing a great loss this week, I've only ever managed to ge to day 5 on the shred. Keep it up and good luck, no pain no gain ;) xxx

Did you try doing the pushups on your knees with your hands at shoulder width and under your shoulders? As you get stronger you move your knees further and further back until you can do them properly on your feet. I have never seen shred so do not know how they expect you to do them. :)
Well done on whatever you did manage to do as it is a start.
Mere x

Its fine..i struggled on the push ups..but you dont do more than one min of anything...and as i have 13 weeks to my holidays ive decided to do each lvl for 4 weeks rather than ten days...

Giving me pleanty time to get my strength up ... And my advice is just to watch the first lvl once through...
Then have a go...have water and a small set of handweights...

Im doing this at home..and going to the gym lunchtimes at work..for 30 mins power walking..( only coz i have a mebership) come june i will start sunbeds and ramp up excercise

Im determined to wear a bikini this year and not feel like a whale on the beach.....

Honest if i can do it jael...you can..i hate excercise >.< just watch it through first

Nik

Well done on another loss! Your going to be showing a great loss this week, I've only ever managed to ge to day 5 on the shred. Keep it up and good luck, no pain no gain ;) xxx

Last time i teally went for it i did two months of the shred and 3 months lipotrim..i lost 5 stones it was great..but my love of all things chocolate and alcoholic buggered me up..and here i am back at it again...

The shreds pretty easy once you get past the pain in the first few days
Ive loads of this type of dvd's the josie gibson ones the worst..i managed to do about 4 mins of that

Once i get competent with each lvl of the shred i will mix in a few other dvds i have..and i will do that josie one in full once im a bit lighter and fitter

Just not right now with my kids watching and my bewbs bouncing all over ...lol

Nik

It really doesnt feel like almost 5 weeks ive been doing this diet...

Its so easy and the choice is good.i just miss maltesers ....coz i do sneak in the occasional splash of vodka..so i dont miss alcohol... :)

N

Please please dont use sunbeds. I have some bad sun damage on my face from sunbeds and I only ever used them for 3 minutes at a time. I've got 2 raised areas I really should get checked out and a patch of discoloured skin right in the middle of my cheek.

J have had two skin cancers removed from face. I have never sunbathed but was sun damaged as a child as there were no sun protection creams at that time. If you want a tan use St Moritze which is cheap but very good or have one done professionally.
Mere x

all else fails I have fake bake in my bottom drawer from last year :) hope it doesn't go off at all....though im no expert with fake tan im fact im useless...but if im thinner i might be easier to reach lol .....

Enrole a friend to help Nix , you can always do each other!
Mere x

all else fails I have fake bake in my bottom drawer from last year :) hope it doesn't go off at all....though im no expert with fake tan im fact im useless...but if im thinner i might be easier to reach lol .....

Nix, I've never found a decent self tan until I found fake bake in the silver spray can from boots. Not cheap but the best one I have found to date :)
I hate being pale, it's very east to use x

Morning after the shred before.....
Was expecting to be unable to move..but im not to achy...

Well time to get outa bed, have shower and get boys ready for school...

Taking each day at a time

Nik

Oooh my god....

I got on the scales this morning and +3lb....

I weighed twice and its the same (electric scales) all my loss so far this week wiped off..

I swear i was 100% only thing different was the excercise...and im due on totm...

I dunno never gained like this. Not even on my weekend off.

Is this normal?

If you're due on then it can happen, your body can retain a lot of water at this time of the month. Dont be disheartened, if you haven't done anything you shouldn't then it will just come straight back off again. Also if you're exercising now when you weren't before, you're building muscle, which weighs more than fat so it can stall weight loss on the scales but will mean inches coming off faster as 1lb of lean muscle takes up much less room than 1lb of fat.

Hope its just a blip jael....dont want to post two weeks sts :(

Also every morning i wake up dying for a wee...this morning=no big wee..
I did have a disturbed night with the small on ( 5 year old) coming into my bed at midnight with bad dreams. And shuffling about for an hour before getting him back in his bed...

Maybe its just crazy circumstances and i will be ok tomorrow

*fingers crossed*

Nik

Maybe my body just got such a shock at the excercise it decided to go onto shock and kept some water..hopefully if i excercise more at lunch then again at home it might jiggle itself back to normal

It's one of the reasons some people on here have decided not to exercise until they get to goal or close to it, because the process of building muscle can stall the weight loss on the scales. Did you drink enough water yesterday? Not drinking enough can conversely make your body retain water. Especially if you've been exercising, your body needs more to replace any sweat you worked up.

I drank nearly 4 litres..just short..thing is id get terrible baggy skin if i dont excercise. And as my goals to wear a bikini on holiday i have to do it

I hate excercise too.. but needs must
If my losses slow but my size shrinks ive still done ok

Nik

Do your measurements, someone once said imagine 1lb of feathers in a pillow case and 1lb of lead in another.... Would you rather be plump and squishy or smaller and toned? Both weigh the exact same but visually couldn't be more different. I do wanna be toned but am going to wait till I get the majority of the fat off. The number on the scales means far too much to me at the moment xxx

i just gutted the loss i had for this week is gone :(

but yes.. i will measure tonight and keep track of size and weight if im gonna excercise.

i just saw on the 100% thread somone put on 2lb over night and they went running last night
it must be excercise is all i can put it down to

but i only did 20 mins shred.. surely i cant have gained 3lbs muscle.lol....

must be water retention in the muscles i think

Nik

i wonder if i dont do any excercise today that 3lb will be back off tomorrow ?

then id know its just the excercise.... >.<

Nik

Back