Total Solution New York or Bust

Ooh nonono never the pasta.....

I figured the ham would be ok..but i wasnt even hungry thats my issue...

Today im have porridge for breakfast
A 2 egg scrambled egg for lunch with a couple mushrooms ( 0carbs)
And soup for tea.....
I also have a bar on stand by in case

Im only taking hand luggage to dublin. No room for exante packs.
Im just going to do the low/0 carb stuff best i can. Try an have tiny portions. Only 3 meals and voddy cokes. Or waters ...

Still gonna try drink loads of water...
Its only 3 days i think i will be ok. Its not like were going on a drinking weekend. We will be doing plwanty of walking too :)....

And if i put on....hey ho...weigh in isnt till next friday, id have mon to friday to catch back up on tfr....

Wish me luck

Xxx

Nik

Have a great time in Dublin if it is your first time take one of the city tour buses go right round then stay on to visit what you fancy. You can get on and off the bus as often as you like without paying again just show your ticket. Kinder to the feet.
Mere x

We have a meal booked in the hotel tomorrow night.....
Saturday we have the guinness tour booked, and are meeting a friend, whos in dublin for his bands tour. We are meeting the band for pre gig drinks. Not sure what else to do..sunday we have not much planned. And we come home sunday tea time...

Hopefully it will be a fun weekend :)
Might do that bus though..

Nik

We have a meal booked in the hotel tomorrow night.....
Saturday we have the guinness tour booked, and are meeting a friend, whos in dublin for his bands tour. We are meeting the band for pre gig drinks. Not sure what else to do..sunday we have not much planned. And we come home sunday tea time...

Hopefully it will be a fun weekend :)
Might do that bus though..

Nik

Sounds busy enjoy.
Mere x

Have a great time

That sounds like a great weekend nikki :D

Omg i just had loads cut off my hair...
Im now sporting a choppy lil bob just like jessy js was before she shaved her hair...

OH gonna goad he hates me with short hair..only likes it long....

Ooh well
I lost somethin this week if not weight :p

Nik

I couldnt bringyself to come off ketosis. As i want to WI tomorrow and have lost something...anything..

Sadly the scales arnt moving still and ive had to resort to dulcalux to make me go as ive not been to the toilet a week either..

If they do their job may loose a Lb by tomorrow morning.... >.< stayed 100% apart from those 3 slices of ham.. and made sure i drank enough water allllllllll week.... Not even seaked a vodka coke in....

Heres to something moving by the mornin....

Nikki

I couldnt bringyself to come off ketosis. As i want to WI tomorrow and have lost something...anything..

Sadly the scales arnt moving still and ive had to resort to dulcalux to make me go as ive not been to the toilet a week either..

If they do their job may loose a Lb by tomorrow morning.... >.< stayed 100% apart from those 3 slices of ham.. and made sure i drank enough water allllllllll week.... Not even seaked a vodka coke in....

Heres to something moving by the mornin....

Nikki

Good luck for WI.
Mere x

Thanks mere...

Still no luck on the movements :(

I think i can do ok with the food for 3 days.. but i just found out that the guinness place does guinness cake..and i will have to have some....

I will try resist but i do know what im like. My will is weak when it comes to cake...

I leave at 11am.... [email protected]

Nik

The view from the bar area in the Guiness factory is amazing you can see all over Dublin. Just hope for a clear day.
Mere x

Oooooh i have to go there...

I heard theres a lovely train ride up the coast too...

I cant wait ..

Roll on tomorrow mornin.

N

I had a disaster with the chocolate guiness cake I made last month :eek:
But I did taste a sliver in my local coffee shop, and it was nice :)
Enjoy your time away :D

Oooooh i have to go there...

I heard theres a lovely train ride up the coast too...

I cant wait ..

Roll on tomorrow mornin.

N

We went in the dart round Dublin Bay and it was beautiful.
Mere x

Woohoo...

4lbs off when i didnt think id make any..yay....

19lbs down in 3 weeks..

Have to say im happy with that..
Now packing for dublin.

Nik

Xx

wow Nikki, that's amazing, well done, I would love to be in your position, I'm not there yet and I'm a couple of weeks further on in my journey than you are. Enjoy Dublin xx

you will get there hun...and you had your food break.. I have mine coming up..no doubt I will gain this week but I am prepared for it :)... im totally sure we will both be into the 15's before the end of the month.... id put cash on it.. and im no gambler. ......

Woohoo...

4lbs off when i didnt think id make any..yay....

19lbs down in 3 weeks..

Have to say im happy with that..
Now packing for dublin.

Nik

Xx

Great loss hope you are packing smaller clothes.
Mere x

4lbs brilliant well done, enjoy your trip

Sitting in the airport at costa. With my fizzy water. Looking envious at the mocha latte's.

Scared to come off ketosis in case i balloon up in weight :(

Nik

Back